I'm new lol

mypartyiz

I'm totally new to all this and i started my diet this morning.

I don't know how to change my settings or get funky writing or anything lol.

Someone help??

xxxxxxx

Thank you! :D

xxxxx

No problem!!

If you want to do something cool for your signature, you need to go into User Control panel on your top left hand side of the page and click on edit signature.

In there, you can add a glittery name, a meez, a tracker or anything you want really - so long as it's not too big for your first few posts.

To get to the sites to create that stuff, then copy and paste it into your sig, just look at someone else's posts and click on the link.

It sounds harder than it is, luv - have fun and a little play and see what you can come up with!

xxxxx

ha ha

yea it does sound a bit hard, but I'm sure I'll work it out sooner or later lol. :) Thank you for helping me, this is all a bit confusing to me. Let's see how it all works out then! lol.

xxxxx

hiya! welcome to mini mins and lipotrim I hope you're doing ok on the diet so far!! xxx

Hi
It does get easier after the first few days...dont give up even if it gets tough, its worth it...

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

I'm totally new to all this and i started my diet this morning.

I don't know how to change my settings or get funky writing or anything lol.

Someone help??

xxxxxxx

Hi and welcome to the lipotrim forum and of course this fantastic site....MINIMINS.
I see Isobel is on the ball today and given you links to help you sort out your tracker etc.
This forum is a little quieter than the cd forum but we all look in when we are on site (so to speak). So if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free.
Once you get settled into the site you may like to start a diary thread for you to put down how you are feeling etc.
I have only recently started mine after being on the diet for 4 months.

Good luck with your weight loss. xx

Back