I'm new...need advice please!!!

Avasmummy84

Ok so today I decided to join the Exante plan after failing with slimmimg world. It's just not working for me

I'm hoping Exante will kick start my weight loss and in 6 weeks or so I can reassess and see what I want to do. I want to lose 3 stone.

So due to my job I've decided the FLEXI plan with the 2 meal replacements (I'm goimg for shakes and bars) and then a low calorie meal at night is for me. It says a snack too...what sort of snack?

My main question tho.. ..could I use a low calorie weight watchers meal as my evening meal? Are we allowed veg?

Thanks!! Xx

I am no expert, but it depends on if you want to do flexi and low carb or flexi and calorie count similar to slim fast diet. If low carb then heavy protein with a small amount of low carb veg, if calorie based then my fitness pal could help pick the amount of calories you want the recommended is 1200 and deduct the exante products and use the calories how you want. They suggest 400 in products, 600 in evening meal and snack of 200. Calorie counting but not low carbing will not give you the ketosis loss of hunger so choose food that you know will fill you up. Good luck and hope that helps.

I could have written your post!!
Having dabbled with slimming world for years I also feel I need 1 meal a day .... but need to do this need to loose 3 stone asap!!!

Back