im new on here today hi all

missippi

ive just started on xenical last week ive got 9 stone to loose any tips ..im 55 and got thyroid to so put wait on easy..also i get mild chest pain with tabs did you thanks :)

good luck hun,these tabs even reduce your colesterol xxxxxxxxx

Hi Missippi, welcome to Minis and to the Xenical forum :)
I've been on Xenical since April last year ( was off it for a couple of months, but am back on them now). One thing I would recommend is get yourself really familiar with food labels as you're going to be reading a lot of them lol
While on Xenical, you really need to try and stick to food that is 5% fat ( that is, on a food label, 5g of Total Fat content per 100g of food product), and that your meals should be no more than 15g of fat. I keep a food diary in my kitchen and I write down everything I eat, plus fat grammes ( I also count calories too :)) Some people do the same, others post its as diary here, or there are a few internet sites that you can keep a track of your daily food intake too. Its really a matter of personal choice :)
Just post here if you need any help or if you need to ask anything, one of us will always try to help.
Good luck
xx

Welcome and good luck on xenical. Am newish myself and like Ali says read labels all the time to make sure you dont go over the recommended fat intake. I have done it once and wouldnt recommend the side effects!

I've got an underactive thyroid too and it can affect weight loss but once you are stable on thyroid meds it should make very little difference. My thyroid meds have just been increased so am hoping for an easier time of it soon.

Best of luck

Vanda

Hello and welcom e to minis!! good luck if u need any advice just give us a shout!!

Lurve katie
xxx

hello again thank you all for taking the time to answer my post...how do you put the pics and flowers and all the prety things on here...good luck on your diet today ....

click control panel at the top and edit signiture and you post in the pic codes , you can go to sites like ticker factory and choose your tickers , photobucket and pic any pics u like xx

welcome honey xx

hi again all can anyone on here tell me the difference between xenical and lipobind ..are they the same and same ingredients thank you

hi again all can anyone on here tell me the difference between xenical and lipobind ..are they the same and same ingredients thank you

To be honest, I've no idea, although I wouldn't have thought so.

Back