I'm new - please say hello!!

Hiya, my name's Joanne and I've been going to a slimming world class since april 2008 but i did start optimising in jan 08 as i had all the books from the year before. i lost 1stone at home doing it with my mum but she faded off blaming middle age spread getting in the way and i needed the support so i joined my class where i've stayed since and lost nearly another two stone. I enjoy the healthy eating but am at the verge of getting bored and want some new recipes and ideas and i think here on minimins i've found the solution !!!! :)

Hi and welcome. The SW website has a great recipe section and I find at class people are always recommending something nice to eat. I am sure you will get plenty of ideas here too

Welcome you will find lots of recipes on here.

Hello! :welcome2:

Good luck - you'll love it here, I'm fairly new too and they're a fabulous bunch! :D

Hi and welcome to Minimins!

Good luck with your journey.

Hiya, my name's Joanne and I've been going to a slimming world class since april 2008 but i did start optimising in jan 08 as i had all the books from the year before. i lost 1stone at home doing it with my mum but she faded off blaming middle age spread getting in the way and i needed the support so i joined my class where i've stayed since and lost nearly another two stone. I enjoy the healthy eating but am at the verge of getting bored and want some new recipes and ideas and i think here on minimins i've found the solution !!!! :)

Welcome to the gang, Joanne! You'll certainly get loads of support on here and plenty of ideas for recipes etc.

Wishing you every success x

Back