I'm new to all of this

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by simdetermine, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. simdetermine

simdetermine Member

Cambridge Diet sole source
    Hello - as title suggests I am new to this...I started CD at the weekend - so far - feel great - but a little bit tired in the mornings...finding it hard to get up...

Only other laughable thing is that I have had two dreams about chocolate (and I am not a chocolate fan per se - must be my body craving carbs)

Just wanted some advice and encouragment along the way really - I want to lose three stone tops and also want to keep it off forever. I do a lot of yoga and so far haven't noticed low energy - on the contrary have become a bit of a whirlwind...so what can I expect - what should I watch out for, when is dangerous (because I truly feel that if I so much as touch a bit of real food I would struggle to get back into this zone)

Anyhow - all ideas and comments welcome and thank you:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.