I'm new to CD...

Harley_x

hey everyone.
I'm new to the CD... heard about this forum through a friend who has not long started the diet and have picked up a lot of helpful hints and tips so thought I'd say hi.
I met with my counsellor today and I'm starting the diet tomorrow. I think I'm ready for it, mentally at least. :) I cant wait to get started.

Harley xx

Hi Harley and Shelley! Good luck to both of you in your first week :)

Hi Hayley, good luck with your journey x

good luck both of you, it will get easier after 1st couple of days, so stick with it xxx

GOOD LUCK! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!! It DOES get easier after the first 3 days and the weight loss at the end of the week is very very motivating!

hey everyone...
thanks for your messages...
i started the diet this morning and so far.... i'm not loving the shakes. i'm really struggling to finish them. i hope that part gets easier as the diet goes on.

good luck to any other new starters :)

H x

Good luck!
They really do get easier to drink I promise,
I had to hold my nose and drink them as quickly as I could when I first started!!
Good luck everyone x

Hi Harley and Shelley
Best of luck, my advise would be keep yourself busy so your not thinking about food and tempations.
Once your past day 4 you'll be looking forward to your first WI
keep us informed how your getting on

Hey
Harley and shelley just wanted to wish you both luck on your cd journey. It really is a fab diet......
Drink lots of water and keep yourself busy..... and you will see that weight dropping off....... x

Good luck! We'll be seeing 'less of you' very soon!!!! xx

thanks for all the comments and support!
Day4 now and i'm actually enjoying the shakes and tetras alot more now! 9lbs lost since Sunday! :d

xx

well done, try and freeze the tetra for about 2 hours then pour in a glass, its not frozen but icey and lovely in this weather xx

Back