I'm New to Slimming World

Loo

Hi everyone:wave_cry:

I am starting SW on Tuesday and I have just paid for the online plan as I am a Brit living in France. Starting Tuesday as I have a friend in the U.K who gets weighed at her SW class on a Tuesday so thought it would be good if we did it together.

I have come here after a week on the Dukan diet, eugh. I managed to do 7 days of the attack faze and thought, 'I can't take it, I need some carbs in my life!' At the moment the thought of chicken and eggs are making me heave due to eating too much of the same thing :mad:

I lost 8lbs in a week but will re-weigh myself on Tuesday for a new start.

Lou x

Welcome to SW and good luck in your weight loss journey :D

Hi and Welcome to SW :)
I dont know much about the other diets, but i feel SW is the best, as its really not a diet, its a healthy eating plan, nothing is restricted or forbidden, its up to you how you 'spend' your syns.
You never need to feel hungry or be bored of any kind of food.
There is tons of recipe ideas on here, and i just SW adapt all my favourite recipes

you'll love SW

carbs = Ahhh youre going to love green days then ;)

Best of luck!

Good luck hun, you'll love it after having been restricted with what you can/cant eat...none of that malarky with SW! I'm restarting on wednesday after about 6 months off too...fingers crossed for us! x

Welcome on board. You'll find SW a refreshing change from the Dukan diet. No food is forbidden and if you do green days you can have loads of carb-rich foods. Enjoy!

go green, go green, go green. You are going to really enjoy this way of eating.

And losing.

Welcome and look forward to getting to know you and hear about your losses.

All the very best.

Gilly x

Thanks all, I think I am going to give the extra easy plan a go so I can eat fish etc.

Back