I'm new too Lipotrim

FeelingStrong

Hi everyone my names Allison. I've been reading through some posts on this site regarding the lipotrim diet. I've decided to take on the diet myself as i need to lose some weight.(Well quiet alot as it goes) So I've contacted my nearest pharmacy and i'm due to see him on on saturday morning to go through all the important stuff and pick up my supply of lipotrim. I'm really looking forward to getting started on monday & finally shifting some of this weight. :D:D:D:D

brilliant news! welcome! it's really fabulous and you'll be shifting stone before you know it!!

good luck honey - get drinking the water now to get used it!! xxx

Welcome!! Great choice of diet and forum :) :)

Looking forward to talking to you more and seeing your great progress.

DO you have an idea how much you want to lose yet? Don't worry if not, a) i'm just nosey and b) your pharmacist will be able to point you in the right direction of a healthy weight :)

Hey Alison

Welcome to LT!! Good luck with it......it really is the best diet, with unbelievable results!!

The first few days are tough but its plain sailing after that. Use the forum for support and inspiration and you'll not go wrong. This place has been an absolute godsend for me.

Keep us posted on how you're doing
x

Hi Allison, Welcome:welcome: This is a great forum, so you have done great already by joining. One tip I do have for you, is to sip your water roughly every 15 minutes as this will help you go to the toilet :sick0019:. Keep us posted on how you are doing, good luck:fingerscrossed:

hi allison welocome to lt and this forum, youv made a good decision as the weight will drop off ya.. good luck 4 your 1st week xxx

Welcome Allison...Glad to see you have decided to come aboard! You wont be disappointed.

Brill diet, albiet hard at times, but the forum will help you through the times when you maybe struggle a little.

Just stick to exactly what it says on the packet and you will be fine! The shakes are actually ok; I came off for a few weeks to go on holiday and actually missed them!! So, they cant be that bad :)

Try everything, even the flapjacks (that I just dont like), as you never know what you will like and what you wont. My pharmacist gave me a few extras to try, maybe ask if they will do the same so that you dont miss out if you dont like a particular flavour, etc.

Enjoy your food holiday and look forward to finding out how you are getting on.

Take care

Hi Allison,

Welcome to the forum. Great choice on diets; you'll be where you want to be before you know it!!

Best of luck with starting LT & keep on here, it's a great help, especially in the tough first week! :)

Hannah

Hi Allison

I am on day 4, i found that because i was off work when i started , i was able to indulge myself. I stayed on the sofa dozing all afternoon. I was so tired and headachey. I don't think i would have been fit for work. I have started feeling loads better now. You might want to think about starting on Saturday, depending on your plans.

Its also a good idea to reduce your carb intake leading up to starting. It might bring on ketosis quicker , the sooner that happens the better.

Very best of luck to you

Linz x x

Hi Allison, welcome! LT is a great diet, you get results, and fast, and it works for everyone, no matter your size, age or energy. Like everyone has said, the first week is tough, but once you get through that, it does get easier, and if you feel you are weakening, just come on the forum and look at the success stories, and ask for support, you will feel much better for it! Best of luck for a great LT journey!

Hey!

Welcome and good luck! If you've been reading the posts I'm sure you'll have seen that the first week can be tough...but I'm sure that you'll also have seen how WORTH it it's going to be!!

Keep us updated!

x

Good for you Allison. This site is fab. Everyone gives such support. best of luck

Hi All, I started LT yesterday after reading lots about it. To be honest I found yesterday ok, I wasn't hungry but found my thoughts turning to a nice cup of coffee (i normally drink about 20 cups a day, on top of this i drink loads of pepsi max). When i got home i had a black cup of coffee and it was vile so i tried black tea instead and its ok. I woke up this morning feeling really happy, again i'm not hungry but still longing for a cup of coffee with milk in (i'm sure time will heal lol). I'm picked up mostly strawberry and a few choc. I'm not keen on the strawberry but think the choc is really nice. I'm really looking forward to next week when i weigh. Thanks for all the inspriation on this site, i'm in awe of people and their stories. Best of luck to everyone and their new bodies :)

Hi All, I started LT yesterday after reading lots about it. To be honest I found yesterday ok, I wasn't hungry but found my thoughts turning to a nice cup of coffee (i normally drink about 20 cups a day, on top of this i drink loads of pepsi max). When i got home i had a black cup of coffee and it was vile so i tried black tea instead and its ok. I woke up this morning feeling really happy, again i'm not hungry but still longing for a cup of coffee with milk in (i'm sure time will heal lol). I'm picked up mostly strawberry and a few choc. I'm not keen on the strawberry but think the choc is really nice. I'm really looking forward to next week when i weigh. Thanks for all the inspriation on this site, i'm in awe of people and their stories. Best of luck to everyone and their new bodies :)

Welcome Welshy and I too love the choc.....do another post introducing yourself rather than on this one....good for people to say hi and know you are new!

Have a great week and you will get used to the black tea/coffee.....

Back