Im new too...

upton

Hi:)

I'm new today, i have decided i really need to loose weight i cant get into any of my clothes and have to use safety pins to keep my jeans shut:D

Thing is i need a bit of motervation/inspiration and get some good hints, hence finding this site!

I can loose weight its just when i do i start binge eating again and put weight back on!lol

Anyway hope to meet some weight loss buddys who can give me some tips;)

Thanks xx

Hello! I started today after gaining a load back :) I'm a bit of a binge monster too lol let me know if you get any good anti binge tips!

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss goals!

Hello!! I'm Lilah! To keep myself from binge eating, I drink TONS of water! You can buy flavored water with zero calories, sugar, and carbs. Also I have motivational pictures on my refridgerator and my home gym equipment. I also have a scrap book with motivational qoutes an pictures! I use it as my food diary. Good luck to you, girl!! I you need somebody to talk to or need any support or motivation, I'm here for ya!! :D

Ah everyones so nice here! I'm finding my first few weeks really hard but I'm using a food logging app on my phone an it's really helping! I'm making myself log before I eat anything which is giving my brain a chance to overrule my stomach lol!!! I look at my lovely organised log an think do I need that or just want that??

Back