• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im new too...

upton

S: 10st2lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi:)

I'm new today, i have decided i really need to loose weight i cant get into any of my clothes and have to use safety pins to keep my jeans shut:D

Thing is i need a bit of motervation/inspiration and get some good hints, hence finding this site!

I can loose weight its just when i do i start binge eating again and put weight back on!lol

Anyway hope to meet some weight loss buddys who can give me some tips;)

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
Hello! I started today after gaining a load back :) I'm a bit of a binge monster too lol let me know if you get any good anti binge tips!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss goals!

S: 19st4lb G: 12st12lb
Hello!! I'm Lilah! To keep myself from binge eating, I drink TONS of water! You can buy flavored water with zero calories, sugar, and carbs. Also I have motivational pictures on my refridgerator and my home gym equipment. I also have a scrap book with motivational qoutes an pictures! I use it as my food diary. Good luck to you, girl!! I you need somebody to talk to or need any support or motivation, I'm here for ya!! :D

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
Ah everyones so nice here! I'm finding my first few weeks really hard but I'm using a food logging app on my phone an it's really helping! I'm making myself log before I eat anything which is giving my brain a chance to overrule my stomach lol!!! I look at my lovely organised log an think do I need that or just want that??