I'M NEW TOO

Mrs Scoffalot

Hello all,

I am new to this site and have started Slim.Fast only yesterday. So far so good but I am needing support from all you lovley people because, to be honest I'm not very good at dieting and always give up by about week 3. So I am hoping that by joining this forum and meeting people who are using SF can help me get passed the terrible 2week blues and encourage each other to much slimness.

Thanks all

Mrs Scoffalot.

hi mrs scoffalot and welcome. i've been on sf 3 weeks now and getting used to it. i too don't have enough willpower but have decided this is the last time i give up!

i hope you stick it for more than 3 weeks this time and if you do struggle there are lots of lovely people with armfuls of support to get you through.

good luck x:D

Hi Mrs Scoffalot :) This site has helped me sooo much! Lovely friendly people, with good advice. The before and after photo thread has saved me a few times! It really helps inspire me when i'm having a weak moment! Reminds me why I am doing this!

Welcome Mrs. Scoffalot! This place is awesome! I lurk here all the time.. often looking for things to take my mind off of eating... it's great and just what I needed. Sometimes you need the advice, and sometimes you give it.. either way.. good luck!

LR

good luck and welcome to SF :)

Good morning everyone :)

Well, today is day three for me. I hope today goes as well as the last two. I feel ok. Not hungry at all. Haven't had my shake yet, I usually have it at about 9am. I have a bit of a busy day to keep me occupied so I am hoping for success!!

I am wishing you success too guys. Stay focused!

xxxx

Hi,

I have been doing Slimfast for 4 weeks and have lost 10 pounds.

I had a bit of a wobble during week three but now feel totally in control. I have discoverd cheesy rice cakes at 38 cals each, like flavoured polystyrene but do the trick for me as they have that salty cheesy flavour of crisps.

I also quite like those fruity Ryvita things that Fern Britton advertises and have one as my afternoon snack dunked in coffee when back from the school run. I would say that 4pm was my danger zone, probably more habit than hunger but when the children come in starving from school I was only too happy to join in with biscuits, cake or toast. I have made an enormous load of flapjack for them which I know is the devils food so I will steer clear of that and nibble delicately on my cardboard and raisin substitute.

L

You are all doing so well.

I hope I am doing this SF right because I don't have any snacks. I have a shake for brekkie one for lunch and the a proper dinner with the family? should I have snacks? I don't feel hungry but at 5pm I do get a little hungry but at 6 is tea time here anyway so I just hold out untill tea. Obviously I am drinking my water and diet drinks too during the day. Is this ok?

XXXX

I have my snacks cos I get a bit peckish and I want to feel normal!
I guess if u dont need them then dont but its important not to deprive yourself too much xx

hi, on the sf website it recommends you have 3 snacks as well as 2 shakes/bars and your evening meal. i'm not sure if you would be having too few calories if you didn't and some people have said it could put you in starvation mode and hold onto cals!

i don't know enough to say much more but i'm sure more eperienced people will help

good luck

Back