Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im New - Wheat intolerant and doing Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by foodaddict, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. foodaddict

foodaddict New Member

Hi

Im new

Im wheat intolerant and joined slimming world a few weeks ago after many failed diets.

Im wondering if anyone else out there is Wheat intolerant and if so, how do you get around your health extra B? Im a little tired of porridge and most of the recommended cereals are wheat based.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Don't forget HEX b's consist of more than cereal!!!!

Assuming that you're doing Extra Easy? There are oils, soups and canned/cooked/dried fruit that you could use your hex b on.

If you are just talking about breakfasts....... don't forget, ANYTHING that you eat first IS breakfast.

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello.
    The heb list has some gluten and wheat free breads on there and a muesli, have you got the full list or can you check online?

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done for starting hun cause it would be so easy for u to say this is to hard but u haven't.
    i think sw is great for people wheat intollerant cause u don't have to eat anything u can chose.
    breakfast ideas: scambled egg and toms, yogurt and fruit, full breakfast just to name a few.
    can your cons gfive u any help?
    good luck hun

6. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Hun and....:welcome:
    Ive been doing SW since Jan and i'm actually allergic to dairy, yeast and citrus...and others not yet determined but i wont starve lol. Come up in horrible itchy swellings all over...yuk!!
    I get my hex b by using olive oil...makes pasta and fish extra yummy!!!
    Its my hex a i struggle with so i take multivits. Its harder to make a lifestyle change if you have allergies/intolerances than it is to follow SW....i LOVE this 'diet'!!
    Good luck with your weight loss...keep us posted, im sure you'll do fab xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.