Im New - Wheat intolerant and doing Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by foodaddict, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. foodaddict

foodaddict New Member

Hi

Im new

Im wheat intolerant and joined slimming world a few weeks ago after many failed diets.

Im wondering if anyone else out there is Wheat intolerant and if so, how do you get around your health extra B? Im a little tired of porridge and most of the recommended cereals are wheat based.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Don't forget HEX b's consist of more than cereal!!!!

Assuming that you're doing Extra Easy? There are oils, soups and canned/cooked/dried fruit that you could use your hex b on.

If you are just talking about breakfasts....... don't forget, ANYTHING that you eat first IS breakfast.

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello.
    The heb list has some gluten and wheat free breads on there and a muesli, have you got the full list or can you check online?

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done for starting hun cause it would be so easy for u to say this is to hard but u haven't.
    i think sw is great for people wheat intollerant cause u don't have to eat anything u can chose.
    breakfast ideas: scambled egg and toms, yogurt and fruit, full breakfast just to name a few.
    can your cons gfive u any help?
    good luck hun

6. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Hun and....:welcome:
    Ive been doing SW since Jan and i'm actually allergic to dairy, yeast and citrus...and others not yet determined but i wont starve lol. Come up in horrible itchy swellings all over...yuk!!
    I get my hex b by using olive oil...makes pasta and fish extra yummy!!!
    Its my hex a i struggle with so i take multivits. Its harder to make a lifestyle change if you have allergies/intolerances than it is to follow SW....i LOVE this 'diet'!!
    Good luck with your weight loss...keep us posted, im sure you'll do fab xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.