• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im New - Wheat intolerant and doing Slimming World

Don't forget HEX b's consist of more than cereal!!!!

Assuming that you're doing Extra Easy? There are oils, soups and canned/cooked/dried fruit that you could use your hex b on.

If you are just talking about breakfasts....... don't forget, ANYTHING that you eat first IS breakfast.

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Hello.
The heb list has some gluten and wheat free breads on there and a muesli, have you got the full list or can you check online?

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done for starting hun cause it would be so easy for u to say this is to hard but u haven't.
i think sw is great for people wheat intollerant cause u don't have to eat anything u can chose.
breakfast ideas: scambled egg and toms, yogurt and fruit, full breakfast just to name a few.
can your cons gfive u any help?
good luck hun

nikki1974

S: 10st6.5lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.44%)
Hi Hun and....:welcome:
Ive been doing SW since Jan and i'm actually allergic to dairy, yeast and citrus...and others not yet determined but i wont starve lol. Come up in horrible itchy swellings all over...yuk!!
I get my hex b by using olive oil...makes pasta and fish extra yummy!!!
Its my hex a i struggle with so i take multivits. Its harder to make a lifestyle change if you have allergies/intolerances than it is to follow SW....i LOVE this 'diet'!!
Good luck with your weight loss...keep us posted, im sure you'll do fab xx