I'm new woo hoo!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lisamac30, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Hi All,

I've tried every diet, pill, tried excersising, and with acception of Reductil which I lost 3.5 stone with a few years ago i've failed, and still put all my weight back on! Regardless!

So before reaching the end of my tether, and contemplating a gastric band/bypass, I thought I would try Hypnotherapy.

The idea is to think positive, imagine yourself at your ideal weight, replace snacks in between meals with fruit or oatcakes if hungry, and if you feel like reaching for the fridge, asking yourself do I really want this cream cake more than i want to lose weight? and so far in 3 weeks the answer has always been no, and I have lost 6lb!!

So here I am on the road to success, and I thought it would be great to share stories and support other people in the same situation as me...

Cheers,

Lisa x

:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Wel done on the loss

Irene xx

4. fairycake1

fairycake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow - that's amazing! Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.