Im new

Emz25

Hi there,
I have just started this CD on Monday, and its now Friday and oh my word, Im finding it soooo hard!!!. Im not sure if im hungry or not, im definatley in Ketosis, but I just want to eat!!!! It feels so unnatural not to chomp on food, just liquid form is doing my head in, I no I can get the bars in week 2 but would I just be tempting myself to eat something?
Day 3 and 4 have been my worst days, I felt so depressed and just cried most of the day.
I just hope to god it gets easier.
To top it off I lost my job on Tuesday too, so I think if I was at work it would be a little easier as I wouldnt be thinking about it all the time, but even when Im keeping myself busy at home, all I can hear is my tummy rumbling and can do nothing but think about food!!!! AAAAGGGHHHH.
I want this sooo bad, Im so depressed with myself, and hate my body and I no I will be so much happier when the weight is off, and I knew it wasnt going to be easy, but my god I never thought it would be this hard!!!
I dont usually write on these sort of things, but I need to spill my feelings out and get some encouragement from the people that have and are actually doing it.
I just want to know, is it me only finding it this hard on Day 5, I just find it hard to believe that it will finally subside thinking about food all the time.
I have got a weigh in tonight, and because I dont feel as though I have lost any weight, I think I will be most disappointed if I havent lost alot, because of the shear hell ( maybe a bit extreme!!) but u no what I mean of having to do this, and its only week one!!!!!

Don't worry, just keep going it gets a lot easier after the first week. The first week is really the worst week of all. Once you're past that its so much more managable. Think about all the things that you want to do after you've lost the weight.

Also a technical point - keep drinking the water - it fills your stomach up.

Hi Emz25

Debz is right, it does get easier after the first week and your nearly there. I bet you have lost weight tonight and this will help keep you motivated for the following week
Well done on getting to day 5 and I'm really sorry about you losing your job.

Keep going!

Jazzy x

Thanks guys,

I just hope that it does get easier, I have asked my counsellor to bring round the bars tonight and the stuff to make mousses with, so I hope that might make it a little easier, but I will let u know how much I have lost when she comes round.

Emz
x

Hi Emz25

Debz is right, it does get easier after the first week and your nearly there. I bet you have lost weight tonight and this will help keep you motivated for the following week
Well done on getting to day 5 and I'm really sorry about you losing your job.

Keep going!

Jazzy x

I just want to know, how much water should I be drinking a day? My CDC told me 4 litres and I really dont think i could possibly stomach that amount, Im peeing like a goodun at the moment, im drinking 4-5 pints a day, does the more water u drink make u shrink even more, alot quicker?

Hi Emz, i hope you are feeling better. I was also wondering how much water we have to drink. I was told the minimum was 4 pints but everyone on here is saying that should be drinking 4 litres, maybe i got confused, lol. I will try to call my CDC and find out, then i will let you know.

I am on day 3 of the diet and i know exactley how you feel when you say you feel like you should be eating something. I have not had any hunger for the past 2 days but at times i have just felt like i should be eating right now or my hands should be occupied with food, if you know what i mean. Wierd stuff.

You're nearly at the end of week 1 so keep going strong. I am certain you will have lost alot of weight, just keep imagining yourself slim to prevent you from cheating. Also what works for me is if i think about all the reasons why i want to lose weight, that does it for me hands down.

Keep drinking that water, it will make you less hungry

Let us know how you get on :)

XX

Weigh In

Well I got weighed last night for my first week and I only lost 5lbs, I sort of felt a little disheartened, but thinking about its not so bad.
After the events that happened here this morning of experencing an earthquake when I got out of bed, I thought christ Im not that heavy!!!!!
So now im going to work even harder and get to my target weight and its only got to get easier.

i hope that everyone is safe who experienced the quake!!!
I never want to go through that again!!!

Emz
x

i have 37lbs more to lose, so im going to work extra hard this week, and get this weight off, so want to be slim!!!
x

i have 37lbs more to lose, so im going to work extra hard this week, and get this weight off, so want to be slim!!!
x

Hi Emz, well done on the weight loss and survivng the quake:eek: roll on next weigh in and watch the weigh drop off, here's to a healthier and slimmer summer.

Lynn

Thanks very much, I just hope I can do this, its really hard, but so determined, and i cant wait til summer as it will be a slimmer happier Emz!!!
xx

Well I got weighed last night for my first week and I only lost 5lbs, I sort of felt a little disheartened, but thinking about its not so bad.

Well done on your weight loss of 5lbs.:clap:

I don't think you should be disheartened as that is very good for the week.

You can still average out at around the one stone a month guidline or perhaps a little more for your first month on the diet.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Maybe_Baby,

"In addiction to the water used to mix your diet, you must drink at least four pints of water each day - drink more if possible.

The foods we normally eat are made up of large amounts of water, so unless you purposefully drink it you may not get an adequate amount.

Drinking should be frequent throughout the day, not all at once. "

Hope this helps.

Love Mini xxx

Back