I'm New

Hi my name is Emma,
I have been struggling with my weight ever since i could eat pretty much. I was overweight and bullied for it all through my middle and upper schools. Until I decided to take action and lose the weight in a radical and stupid way which has left me constantly paranoid about food. Since losing that vast amount of weight I have met a great new partner, and have since piled on the pounds and quickly! I am now unable to lose any weight no matter what i try, so through recommendation of a friend, have decided to join this sight to broaden my horizons.
Would love to hear any suggestions and stories about weight loss journeies and your success.

Welcome to the site Emma. You'll find lots of different kinds of diets on the site with information on them all. .

I hope you find the site helpful and good luck in your journey, whichever way you may chose.

Kirsty

Hi Emma!

I'm new too...and my story is similar to yours. Started gaining weight around 12/13 years old, and then lost it through drastic measures in my teens. As per usual, couldn't keep it off and in my teens and early 20's, food became a big comfort blanket, that I threw off myself, only to wrap it around myself again when I'm feeling down.

Anyhow, my weight has reached an all time high, and I'm sick of not being able to keep it off.

I'm starting Diet Chef (all the packages arrived today and I can't wait to open them!). I've heard good things so I'm optimisitc.

If anyone has any suggestions about diet chef or weight loss in general, please share! :D

Good Luck

Hi IreneH, thanks for the reply! not sure which diet to try at the moment, I'm just trying to stop snacking on so much rubbish and to be more active! I think it's boredom that is my down fall when it comes to snacking, but hopefully this is what this site will help me with! How have you found this website so far? what experiences have you had etc.? xxx

Thanks Babooshka, it's a pleasent surprise to have a warm welcome to one of these sites, probably because the members are able to understand what each other is going through! Hope to hear more from you.!. x

Thanks Well Being! Good luck with your new diet plan too! i must look in to the new method that you are trying, it's great when you are able to connect to others that have the same experiences with food that i have had, and hopefully this can lead me to looking for methods of weight loss that i would not usually look at! x

Bonjour Kirsty!!! Well done you for your great weight loss journey so far, i hope to have gained as much 'wisdom' about food and eating as you have done! see you soon! x

Back