Im New!

tubz

Hi All

I'm starting my weight loss program tomorrow.
In June last year, i weighed my heaviest at 13st and gradually got that down to around 11st by being more aware of what i was eating, nothing too drastic.
Im ready to have a real go at shifting the last couple of stone fast. I have tried and failed the shake diets as i cant seem to stick to them, but seem to get good results when i do them for a short period of time.
This time round, im going for a low cal diet rather than low carb.
My plan of action is: A cereal bar in the morning, A cup a soup for lunch and a healthy salad (chicken, tuna or salmon) for my evening meal, with various fruits inbetween.
Im a bit scared of gyms so will give this a miss for the next few weeks until i build my confidence.
This time round i have friend to compete with which will hopefully motivate me more!
Only downside, im eating out tomorrow... on my first day! Its been planned for a couple of weeks now so not going to cancel. Will just have to forget it ever happened and crack on :)

I have weighed in at boots today and my figures are:
Weight: 11st 2lb
Height: 5ft 4ins
BMI: 26.7
Body Fat: 30.7%
Body Fat Mass: 21.7kg

Good Luck Everyone :D

Tubz xx

Welcome Tubz - I've just started here too and it's a great place.

Good luck - and enjoy your meal out tomorrow :)

Welcome Tubz and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and welcome :wavey: Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

xoxo

Hey Tubz, :welcome2: to the forums, I have to say I love your enthusiasm and attitude there, thats fab!
I think you'll do marvellously on your diet - you'll have to keep us updated on your progress.

If you don't like gyms then maybe you can join us on one of our exercise challenges we have on here or make a new one with your preferred method of exercise?

Don't be shy around here, get posting and asking questions. Make yourself at home! Hopefully chat with you soon and good luck :) X

Back