I'm new!!!

Hiya, Back on Track, when did you start? I started 5 June, can't believe the time has gone so quickly! How did you get on at your weigh in? Well done for only putting 4lbs on when on hols, I would have put about 4 stone on, ha ha!

My friend James has lost 5 stones in 9 weeks, he can't believe it, he's inspirational, he looks great! Mind you, he's overtaken me now, typical of men!!!

I started having the packs on 31st May and my class started on 12th June. Really pleased at weigh in I had lost 7lbs:D

So now really do feel 'back on track', although I have been more hungry than I remember being before my holiday. Don't know why this would be but hope it wears off soon.:confused:

Anita

I'm sure it will, just keep glugging that water!;)

The pangs will pass, I'm sat here with my soup, and one of my colleagues who is trying to lose weight as well is sat opposite me stuffing her face with chips!!!:rolleyes:

Ah well, at the end of the day, I'll be thin and she'll still be fat!!!:rotflmao:

WU Update!

Wohooooooooo!! I hit the 4stone mark last night! Well, 4 stone and 1 lb!! Can't believe it, I'm officially in a Size 18 trousers!!:)

On the down side, last Monday is the last night of our group together:wave_cry:, the week after, we change to a Wednesday evening at 8pm, we're merging with another group. Bit weird really, we've all grown (or should that be shrunk!) so much together, it'll be a bit difficult mixing with another group, but I'm sure we'll be fine!
My boss is in the office today after 3 weeks away, he said he can't believe the change in me!! Positive strokes, I love it!

Anyhoo, have a good day everyone, and keep drinking the water!!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: xx

Back