Im new

Dp1981

Hello all i have been here for 2 days just reading and looking to try and find the best diet for me as i havent been on a diet before i didnt know where to start ...
I have just got off the phone with a cambridge diet Counsellor in my area and have an appointment tomorrow. I am so looking forward to meeting her and getting to know where to start and also getting to start the way of the new me well the old me back again!

Good luck for tomorrow :)

good luck with the diet.

Good luckkkk! Nice to meet you :):)

Well i have all my milkshakes and soups for a week i cant wait to get started & tasting some of these... i am starting tomorrow as have had a busy day today
Wish me luck guys here goes tomorrow ...& i have my first ap to get weighed Tues hope i lost something hehe

Well done you Donna !!! Cambridge rocks..
Welcome to the beginning of your journey and I wish you well, you CAN do it.. lol

Good luck.
The first few days are the most difficult but stick with it and you'll do really well.

Welcome :party0011:

well done Donna.

Prepare yourself for a really tough couple of days. Just drink as much water as you can as it really helps with the hunger. Once you get into ketosis around day 3 or 4 you wont be hungry at all, but it seems that those who drink most water lose the fastest. Its important to space your water out though during the day.

If you stick to the diet 100% for the next week you will lose an amazing amount of weight which will keep you motivated into the next week.

Keep posting on here for support and GOOD LUCK

Sam
x

Good luck. I am also just starting tomorrow. I lost about two stone on Lighterlife but have put about 10 pounds back on since I stopped just after Christmas. So...I am going to try the Cambridge as I can't get motivated to go back to Lighterlife and I like the idea of the one to one counselling

Hi there and good luck, i'm starting on Friday all being well with my gp on friday, nice to meet some people starting at the same time :)

Back