Im new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dp1981, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    soon to be on cambridge sole source
    Hello all i have been here for 2 days just reading and looking to try and find the best diet for me as i havent been on a diet before i didnt know where to start ...
    I have just got off the phone with a cambridge diet Counsellor in my area and have an appointment tomorrow. I am so looking forward to meeting her and getting to know where to start and also getting to start the way of the new me well the old me back again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ava

ava Silver Member

Good luck for tomorrow :)

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    good luck with the diet.

5. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luckkkk! Nice to meet you :):)

6. Dp1981

Dp1981 Member

Diet:
    soon to be on cambridge sole source
    Well i have all my milkshakes and soups for a week i cant wait to get started & tasting some of these... i am starting tomorrow as have had a busy day today
    Wish me luck guys here goes tomorrow ...& i have my first ap to get weighed Tues hope i lost something hehe

7. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Well done you Donna !!! Cambridge rocks..
    Welcome to the beginning of your journey and I wish you well, you CAN do it.. lol

8. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Good luck.
    The first few days are the most difficult but stick with it and you'll do really well.

Welcome :party0011:

9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done Donna.

Prepare yourself for a really tough couple of days. Just drink as much water as you can as it really helps with the hunger. Once you get into ketosis around day 3 or 4 you wont be hungry at all, but it seems that those who drink most water lose the fastest. Its important to space your water out though during the day.

If you stick to the diet 100% for the next week you will lose an amazing amount of weight which will keep you motivated into the next week.

Keep posting on here for support and GOOD LUCK

Sam
    x

10. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck. I am also just starting tomorrow. I lost about two stone on Lighterlife but have put about 10 pounds back on since I stopped just after Christmas. So...I am going to try the Cambridge as I can't get motivated to go back to Lighterlife and I like the idea of the one to one counselling

11. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done donna and good luck with you cd journey, as sarah said cambridge rocks certainly the best diet i have ever been on!!!

12. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hi there and good luck, i'm starting on Friday all being well with my gp on friday, nice to meet some people starting at the same time :)

13. lizziej2

lizziej2 Member

Diet:
    cd
    gl hope goes well 4 u xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.