Im new!!

bigbhudda

Hi Everyone, ive just ordered my bumper pack and hopefully i will start tomorrow :).
I started LL away back in 2008 and was on it for 3 days and found out i was pregnant with my daughter, when she was 9 months i was going to rejoin and found out i was pregnant with my son!!!

I swear LL is jinxed! So anyway i decided this time round to give exante a try and im defo not pregnant :p.

Im really looking forward to and im in the right frame of mind to do this once and for all.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Susanxx

Hey Susan, welcome and good luck x

Hi, I'm new to exante too (did cambridge a couple of years ago, but back to aquare one again). Bit disheartened but desperate to get control again as being fat is making me miserable!!
All the best to Susan and other newbies
We can do it!!
Sue

Welcome & good luck to you all!!

My first time on a vlcd and Exante. I have to say I've found it ok so far. Best advice I got on here is to drink, drink, drink...water that is! ;)
I'm on day 7, first weigh in tomorrow.....bit nervous but I've stuck to it 100% so hopefully the dreaded scales will reflect that!

Welcome everyone!! and good luck for tomorrow moosey xxx

Good luck to all of you :)

Hi Susan, welcome to exante, it's great, quick and works a treat, best not go on LL again, you'll end up like the lady who lived in a shoe (so many children she didn't know what to do)

Look forward to seeing your lovely losses x

Hi
i am jsut after ordering bumper pack of shakes and bars now,
I did CD, ww and slim fast before so I am so hoping I will be able to stick to this, I really need to lose it this time.

any advice is welcome
T

Back