I'm new

Hello all, I'm new I have done slimming world before but went off track, so today is the day I start again! I am off to class at 1pm for my first weight in :-( :cry:

All the best with joining a class, you will see that so much has changed for the better too.
Don't get upset at what the scales say for the first time as just think you don't plan on being this size for ever, just be determined to change and enjoy!

Thanks everyone for your welcome, I have just come back from sw and I am a little upset at the weight I am :-( I was doing so well before I stopped and now I am nearly back where I started. I am so angry with myself. Oh well what's done is done. Time to focus and get on with it! x

Hi welcome you will find a lot of support on here forget what the scales say and focus you will be fine once you get back into it lol x

Try not to compare this times losses etc to how you have done previously as each time you do the journey it's different.
Just concentrate now on getting to where you want to be and forget the rest xx

hi hun nearly didn't open ur e-mail didn't recognise the name and thought it was a virus :rolleyes: if u look for my diary and post on it then u will be able to go to quick links- subscribed threads and u will find me easily (well thats my theory lol) i will be on here every day at some point :nightf: g/night x

Back