• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm NEW!

S: 11st12lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(13.25%)
Hello All,

I am new to this site and here is my first post. I started dieting keeping to 1000 calories on 4th January 2009 in 6 months I managed to loose 25lb and have been trying to maintain it since. My weight has now started to creep back up and I have gained 6lb. I really can't face doing the 1000 calories diet again as I was constantly hungry so a friend of mine suggested Slimming World. I can't afford classes so she has photocopied me all her S/W gumpf and I have been doing it for 1 week and have lost 1.75lb.

I found this site online when looking for the syn value of reduced fat cocnut milk and have decided to join for a bit of extra support and info. I would like to loose another 18lb if I can and get down to my goal weight of 9 stone.

Wish me luck :cross:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st4lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st11lb(6.4%)
I love slimming world, u definately wont be hungry. There is so much info help and motivation on this site, its great. Good luck with your journey :)

fatken

Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need
S: 24st4lb C: 24st4lb G: 19st0lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and welcome !!!! Sw is definately the way to go ..... Great results and you will not be hungry !! Good luck !!!!! Ken