I'm new :)

NataleighJ

I'm new to the site, I started Slimming World again this year. I did it previously when I was 15/16 along with my Mum and lost just under a stone, but since leaving School the weight has crept on even more. I started it again this January. Since starting, I've used this site a couple of times for help with recipes and syns with certain foods and figured it was time I signed up and got the support from other slimmers!

Unfortunately, due to commitments at Uni, work and my Mum's commitments to work I don't go to the Slimming World club, because I can't guarantee I'll be there for every meeting. When I started I weighed FAR too much and I reached the point where I just felt fat and disgusting all the time. To my horror, my weight had crept up to 22 stone and 5 pounds!!! I got straight back to Slimming World, and I'm also using the Wii Active, Just Dance and Wii Fit. I've lost 1 stone 3 pounds so far and feel great already!!!! So just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself :eek:

Well dun xx keep goin and being postive. I love my wii i do zumba, my fitness coach and ea sports and i love um. Im the same only joined this site a few days ago but i hav already made a few ov the recipes. The diet coke chicken is delish and we hav just had the homemade burgers for tea they were yummy!

I tried the Zumba and I'm lost even with the tutorials haha!! Hopefully I'll grasp it soon. Ooooo I've not heard of the diet coke chicken... I'll have a look at those :)

Well done! Keep up the great work! xx

Hows it goin? Hope all is well

It's not too bad. Lost another 2lbs since Saturday so I'm happy. Had a bad day Tuesday - went to Frankie & Benny's with my best friend, her boyfriend and another mutual friend... but I tried to keep away from anything creamy, bread based or cheesy so hopefully it's not been awful!! Upped the exercise this week and I've been to Water Aerobics with my friend :)

Well done. You are doing better than me with the exercise. I need to motivate myself more!

:welcome:

I'm new too. I started last week. Like you I've been before, lost weight I put it back on, but I'm determined now. I started at 3lb more than ur start weight. So very similar. I'm just doing it from home too. Good luck and will keep up to date with ur progress.:):)

Back