Im NEW!!!!!

just wondering does any1 no how many points is in pink and whites the normal ones hav halfa point but im talkin abt the ones with jam in them i think der workin out at 1 point not too sure tho, the kcals are 55 and the sats ar 0.07!

i dont think it matters what time you eat as alot of people do nights,and all sorts of different shifts.Hope that helps chickxx

Yep it surly does tanx hun :)

Hi there tubs, how ar you?

Ha ha dnt worry abt it!
im tired myself today gonna hav a lazy day i think :D

I have to get my a$$ in gear soon and do something.. anything..before I turn into a blobby puddle on the floor lol

I doubt that'll happen to you somehow!!!
your doin really well :D
do you find it hard at all?

Oh and while im here was just wondering does it matter how late at nite u eat ovbiously so long as u hav points left?
like some ppl say u shouldnt eat after 6pm

Some people do recommend that. If I tried that Id be off my diet in no time. I dont have dinner til at least 1900/1930 and snack throughout the evening. I also work night shift 7 nights a month so eat right through lol

Oh id be the same it'd kill me to stop eating at 6, im most hungry in the evenings maybe its bordem aswell tho :rolleyes:
i work a different shift every day so i cant really get in to a routeen with the time i have my meals dunno if thats a good or bad thing lol

I doubt that'll happen to you somehow!!!
your doin really well :D
do you find it hard at all?

Sorry I went offline earlier and didn't see your message. I don't really find it hard and to be honest that worries me a bit :eek: At first I found it hard to eat all the points I was allowed, but I was picking all day rather than eating meals, now I'm eating properly/healthily it's not really like a diet, it's just a healthy way of eating that has the added bonus of losing weight :D

I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times, but it's not the end of the world, I don't think I could live my life 'on a diet' but i can live with WW if that makes sense? :)

Yeah i agree its lika life style change, ill just hav to get used to it, and may give up my tubs of ben and jerrys hmmmmmmm ben and jerrys!

LOL paula, u love it as much as me too
im not alone ha ha

Back