I'm New..

Hey,

I am new and starting tomorrow. Going to try SS on 4 packs a day.

I hope I can do it. Lots of inspirational stories on here are certainly spurring me on.

Watch this space

:welcome: Hiya topchick!! :welcome:

Welcome to mini's, good luck tommorow for when you start on CD. Just glug away at that water- the more you drink the more you shrink!!! hehehe ;)
The first 4days might be tough, but once you are in ketosis you will be fine- you can do it!!! :D
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

welcome and good luck hun.xxx

Welcome to the forums and lots of luck :)

Hiya,

Yes good luck, just wanted to echo that the first couple of days might be tough but just focus on getting through them and the rest will be easier x

good luck, im on day 11, i lost 11lbs in 7 days and i got weighed this morning and i have lost a stone but not getting officialy weighed by my CDC until she gets back from her hols in 3 weeks
x

Hello

Well Day 1 has started. I had a hot toffee and walnut shake in a huge mug and it tasted gorgeous.

I did do this diet last yr and lost 3st which I managed to keep off but need to lose more for a wedding in summer 2009.

My plan is to do SS till xmas day and boxing day and on those two days go up slightly for 2 days then back to SS. I hope I can do it. I felt I needed to start this now though while I was in the zone.

Well done to all your successes so far and vamp you have done ever so well! I hope I can too.

Thank you all for posting lovely wishes of good luck

Hi Top chick - think you've done the right thing - you need to start when your head and focus is in the right place - if that's today then today is the right day to start.

Keep that focus and the first few days will fly by and before you know it you'll be in ketosis, feeling great and having your first weigh in

well done for taking the first step and we will be watching the space x

hey topchick! good luck with your 1st day and with ss'ing til xmas!
xx

Hi guys

Well after having a good start for 3 days I have been knocked down with a terrible throat infection and cold. I feel awful. So having to have lots of honey and lemon so I called my CDC and she said just come off it and save my packs and start after xmas as its so close now. I think I wont shift this till at least Monday so I dont want to waste my packs.

At least when I start on 27th its a clear road all the way through.

So dont forget about me! I will be back!

Back