I'm new!

Hol-x

Hello! So - the title says it all!
Am planning on joining on Thursday, did the programme when I was about 17 (am now 19) so just wanted some info really.
I get the whole green and red days. Just wanted to see what weight loss and stuff like that was like. Have about 1st 10lbs to lose and was wondering how long that could possibly take me? I obviously know everyone's loses are different just wanted some idea.
Also wanted to know the really important stuff - i.e the syn value in white wine lol.
So yeah - thought i'd pop through and say hi :)

Hi Hol and welcome! I'm new-ish to the site but I have done SW for a while. I think all people are different, but I managed an average of about 2lb a week while doing exercise about three times a week. You have less to lose though, so don't be disappointed if you lose a bit slower......do you do any sports too?

But down to the imporant stuff...........wine!

Dry white small gls 125ml (1/6th bottle) - 4 syns
Medium white small gls 125ml (1/6th bottle) - 4.5 syns

Hi :D
Am really looking forward to starting! Thanks for the wine info - that's me sorted lol!
Do they still do that scan bran, think that was what it was called?

And sports wise - I have a personal trainer once a week and try and gym most nights!
Have recently lost just under 2 stone - just need to focus on the last bit of weight!

I'm hitting the gym big style too :character00116:
However, I'm still waiting for the thing to happen when I start enjoying it!! People keep telling me its going to happen :whistle:

I do quite enjoy it - just wack on my ipod and go on machines next to hot men in shorts.
Wit woooo! ;) Hehe!

:welcome2:
i think sw say that the diet should loose 1-2lbs a week but with exercise youll obviously firm up aswell, the way to look at sw is a new way of life not a diet then you will keep it off, so howeverlong it takes ull have all of us keeping you company along the way !!
nic x

hi and welcome hun

Back