• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new!

S: 14st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st4lb(29.85%)
Hi all

Just thought I would say hello...I have been viewing the site for a few weeks and have finally plucked up the courage to join in an effort to getting some support and also being able to offer it to others.

I have never been on any other diet than calorie counting, so I know it works and I am hoping to lose another 2 stone before August - although I am off on holiday in two weeks, so than may cause a few problems with my weight loss that particular week.

I am on approx 1,200 calories a day - sometimes a little over, sometimes under. Exercise wise - I walk for two miles every lunchtime at work, another 2 miles home and walk home once a week, which is 8 miles. I am also due to go for a long walk and run up and down some hills later this morning - arrrrgh! I also do some light weights and sit ups every other day.

Here's hoping to a slimmer me by August!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Welcome to minimins :wavey: and all the best with calorie counting :)

Alicia

S: 10st2lb G: 8st8lb
Hello Karma :)

S: 16st2lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st5lb(14.6%)
Hi Karma! and welcome.
Haha that's a good screen name cos the reason we're all on a diet is because of karma: you overindulge for too long & now it swings back, and you have to control it and lose it! Clever!

serafyn

:) WELCOME :)

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
S: 13st8lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st6lb(3.16%)
Hello and welcome Karma! I'm off on my hols on the 14th as well! Like you though I'm not sure how the eating habits will change once there!!