Im NEWWWWWW :D

JennaLiamsMummy

Hello everyone im a newbie! Im starting tomorrow and would really like some support.

Ive tried many different diets over the years and had some success with weight watchers earlier this year and lost 2 1/2 stone but then i went on holiday and have ben off the wago since June! All that weight i lost well guess what its crept its way back on!

Im tired of been the fat girl of the group! I have a 6 year old son and a wonderful partner and im not only doing this for me but im doing it for them! I want to be able to play with my son without been tired and worn out after 5 minutes. Me and my partner really want to extend our family so i really want to get down to a healthy weight before we start trying so that i can have a heathier pregnancy.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the diet and if you have any tips for me that can keep me going!

12 weeks till christmas and would really love to me 2-3 stone down by then.

Happy slimming everyone

Jenna

xx :eek::eek::eek:

Hi and welcome. I start tomorrow too. I have 5/6 ish stone to loose. I have been low carbing and upping my water intake to prepare myself.

Goodluck :)

Hi and welcome. I start tomorrow too. I have 5/6 ish stone to loose. I have been low carbing and upping my water intake to prepare myself.

Goodluck :)

Maybe we can buddy up :D I have the same amount to lose so could really spur each other on!!

Good luck to u too!! Kepp me posted :eek:

Hey Jenna and welcome to Minimins and Exante! I'm only on day 2 and yes I am finding it difficult, but not too bad... I am craving and feel hungry which is to be expected. 1 tip I can think of right now is try and keep busy - I am trying to keep myself busy as much as possible which is helping... I find when I sit about I think of food more and notice my hunger more (I guess this isn't really possible when you have a young child though :eek:). I'm hoping by day 3 or 4 it will be a bit better.

What plan are you planning on doing? I'm doing Total Solution which is just 3 Exante sachets per day and I'm trying to get 2 litres of water down a day (with a bit of difficulty lol, I don't usually drink much water).

I wish you luck and like Irishlass there are quite a few other people who start tomorrow, so that will be good for you both to see how each of you are getting on.

welcome and good luck. Exante is a wonderful diet and I feel great on it. The first week is the hardest, but keep busy, drink plenty and plan some non food treats. I also find that reading other peoples diary threads helps me and I would consider keeping a diary of your own.
If you stick to the diet 100% you could easily drop 5 stones in 4 months. Good luck x

Maybe we can buddy up :D I have the same amount to lose so could really spur each other on!!

Good luck to u too!! Kepp me posted :eek:
Yes lets buddy up. It would be good to spur each other on :)
I have saved up a lot of jobs to do around the house to keep me busy while on this...lol

Hey Jenna
Just wanted to call in and say good luck :) stick with it the first few days are the hardest :)

Hello and welcome!

The first few days are the hardest, then it gets so much easier.

It works, it really does!

Stay strong, and use the support here!

Good luck!
I found the first two days the worst. The third day I felt better...thank god!!! It's now become habit I've even managed to make my 1yr olds meals without being tempted!! I've been on it 2 weeks now and lost 17lbs and I cam definitely tell in my clothes. I have about 5st to lose now. Hoping for another couple before Xmas. Have introduced flavoured water and colour this week so I'm
Hoping it won't have any effect on my next weigh in.
Good luck again!!
X

Welcome sweetie and good luck I find these boards so supportive you will always get an answer to a question and lots of virtual hugs when you need them xxx

Hi and welcome Jenna ~ this site is great for support and answering any questions ~ I'm just starting week 5 and can honestly say this is the easiest diet I've ever tried ~ Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great xx

Hi Jenna, I am a newbie too. I am finding it okay- am keeping busy and drinking lots of water. I am sure you will do great - just remember what your goals are and the pounds and time will fly off...:wavey:

Welcome to Exante! You will find that after the first week you will have buckets of energy! I thought I would be tired all the time but quite the opposite. Best of luck! :)

Back