• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm NORMAL!!!!

Deb G

Silver Member
Well, at least my weight is!!!:) I got down to BMI of 25 last night (although I still have 2 stone to go) and I cried :cry:all the way home cos I was so pleased I have finally done it!!

Lost 3stone 5 and just entering week 12 now - so I am very proud of what I have achieved. Should only be 2 months(ish) till Management now! Woohoo!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deb G

Silver Member
Thanks guys - I'm enjoying being normal........at least weight-wise. I'm a secondary school teacher, so I'm not exactly 'norma' in any other respect!!!

Well done Deb it must feel wonderful - ENJOY

Deb G

Silver Member
Tammytigra - you've not got too far to go! We started at similar BMI and I have just finished week 11 - if that's any help/incentive!

well done you!! xx

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Ahhh, I have a huge smile on my face for you!! Well done! Gosh, It must be a fantastic feeling and to be honest I am not far off that mark and I can't wait!! Bit to go before I go into management too but we will get there.
I am sure you are very proud of yourself and so you should be!

Deb G

Silver Member
Hmmm Scot - we're pretty much on a par with our current BMIs and amount left to lose. Well done you - and LOVE the photo!