• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm not bragging this week!

PinkMantha

time to get focused
S: 14st11lb G: 9st0lb
Only lost 1lb due to binges so not happy! Got till 17th November to get as much weight off as possible as I have to start on a1000 plan due to havin a general anasethetic on the 1st dec! Anyone else done this plan? If so what's the average weight loss a week or will i just maintain? Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st0lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 3st7lb(17.5%)
How Many Calories Do I Need? - basal metabolic rate calculator will tell you how many calories you'd need to just maintain your current weight. On 1000 you will definitely lose!!!

(BTW.. if you make a mistake in the topic header just double click in the white space after the words and it will allow you to edit it)

Gg

S: 20st0lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 3st7lb(17.5%)
Lol... cheers hon. It's the job I'm in .....know a little about a lot of subjects and also know how to find information. Am also a bit of a tech geek.

My CDC has said she would sponsor me no bother if I get to goal so it's something I'm thinking about. Currently work from home which gets a bit boring so might be good to start branching out into something else.

Gg

Hi Sam I had to switch over to the 1000 plan for a few weeks, it's a great plan so I hope you enjoy it. I felt alot better as I have an illness that means I need a few more calories at certain times. I went up a few pounds on day 1 and 2 but by the time day 7 arrived I had lost 2 pounds and continued with the 2 pounds each week. I am able to do 810 now but no lower due to my illness, I have accepted my journey is going to be a longer one .. good luck x