I'm not going to lie....

RugbyGirl

.....I'm hugely disappointed! in 2 weeks, 1 SS it, and 1 810'ing it, I have lost 3lbs! I dont understand! I have been good, not cheating.....if it stays like this is it worth it. Could i just eat healthy and excerise my bum off and have a social life whilst losing about the same.

When i jumped on the scales and it said i'd lost 1 lb. I was gutted. I worked at it really hard and to be honest, its put me off food! I'm continuing with 810, whilst according to the stix things, not being in ketosis, so not only am i hardly losing i feel rubbish too!!

Any advice.......because right now I cant be bothered!

seriously....give yourself a break!!! I have now lost 5 stone since january the 8th, sometimes i have lost 5 pound a week and at worst 1, whenever i have had a bad week (or two....which i usually do around my totm) i always make up for it in the following weeks, and you will too.....this isnt a miracle cure, it does take perseverence but you will soon see that weight loss coming thick and fast again x

We're about the same in terms of loss and we both want to be able to exercise. I'm concidering doing slimfast so that I can still enjoy a meal in the evening and will get some of the nutrients although not the most as I would get on CD... am terrified I'll put the weight back on though.

Good luck and I hope you lose more what ever you do xxxx

Hey, I understand you are disappointed, but you have to try and remember that a loss is still a loss, and that is 3 pounds you NEVER have to see again if you stick with CD! Plus you are 3 pounds closer to your goal than you were before :) Some people have weeks of STS, and would be over the moon with even -1lbs, I know it's hard but you should try to see the silver lining on everything with CD, it makes it much easier! The guarantee the CD is though, that if you stick to it 100%, you WILL lose weight - the time frame is another matter, but it will come off.

Your body is complicated, there are all sorts of hormonal and biological issues that effect things, sometimes you'll have tiny losses for weeks then suddenly a huge one. It's just the way things work on CD. On other diets, you normally make a loss of around 1-2 lbs a week, so it depends how long you are willing to wait. If you've gone on CD though, I'd assume you want results quickly, so I'd say stick with it :)

What you have to consider is, if I'd said to you five weeks ago, "How would you feel about losing a stone and a half by the end of the next five weeks?". Would you have been excited? Or disappointed? Cos I know which one I'd be!

Keep your chin up and stick with it at least another week. If you still can't do it, then do another diet that is right for you. Just give it another try, I'm sure you'll make a bigger loss next week. Good luck! :) xxx

Back