Very stressful few days,
just havent been able to get round to making meals
so been existing on low fat snacks,
I think its a slippery slope,
too close to snacking on junk,
need to get back on plan,
kick up bum please?

Hi there BrainSprain,
Hope all is well and just a quick suggestion, have you thought about going to your Dr. and see if you can go on the Lipotrim TFR. If you can't get onto through your Dr or don't feel comfortable in seeing your Dr you can always go onto the Lipotrim website and see which Pharmacist close by do Lipotrim.
I started it only 4 days ago and have already lost 5lbs.

Goodluck and hope to hear back soon

have lost another 3lbs,thats 18.05 lbs,
back on target.
Thanks for comment Chiku,
xenical and slimming world doing the trick for me.

Hi there BrainSprain,
Hope all is well and just a quick suggestion, have you thought about going to your Dr. and see if you can go on the Lipotrim TFR. If you can't get onto through your Dr or don't feel comfortable in seeing your Dr you can always go onto the Lipotrim website and see which Pharmacist close by do Lipotrim.
I started it only 4 days ago and have already lost 5lbs.

Goodluck and hope to hear back soon

Can Lipotrim get prescribed from Dr's? Is it expensive?

x

it can be prescribed by your gp but you still have to pay for it unfortunatly, the price varies from place to place starting arond £30 right up to £48 just depends on where you are x x

Is a liquid thing? Where do you get the stuff from is it a chemist or something?

x

yes its a total food replacement meaning you have nothing but these 3 shakes or soups a day and lots of water you get it from a chemist where you go weekly for weigh in x x

Thanks Ill look into it :) x

thats good let us know what you decide x x x

ive booked to see a doctor tomorrow to ask some questions!

well done thats the first step x x

Back