im not hungry!

ladochevita

Ive not long recovered from a chest infection and all through my sickness i was just eating soup. Since recovering though i havent really been hungry (even though ive been exercising too) and im finding hard to eat three meals a day let alone try and cram my syns in there too. Will this effect my weight loss im so worried :(

Also are there any ideas for adding syns to meals. Ive subsituted my beans for curry sauce a few times just to get my syns in.

A chest infection is serious, and it takes some time to fully recover and if you had antibiotics they will take a while to leave your system.

I had a chest infection last year and it took ages for me to feel quite right again. You should concentrate on getting well again, and not worry too much about SW. Don't force yourself to eat - your body is recovering and knows what it wants.

Regfield is spot on - you need to concentrate on getting well first. So eat when you are hungry and eat what you fancy. If you want to add syns, try using Ex virgin Olive Oil to cook with (6 syns a tablespoon) or some cheese, or go and get a few curly wurly bars in.

Back