Im not impressed :(

MumTums

Well i'm NOT impressed :( I only lost 1lb and I know you'll say that a loss is a loss but i've honestly worked sooo hard this week & now it seems that it was pointless. I've had less than 10 syns most days and done loads of excercise :s It seems on the weeks that i'm not so good I get a better lost, how can that work? I was wearing jeans (I dont usually) and they were soaked wet up to my knee so i spose that wont have helped!

I took my club10 voucher & they couldnt take it as it isnt valid until 24th Sept & I had no money with me & I was made to feel like a complete tw*t to be honest. They said I couldnt weigh this week unless I paid so I basically said that I thought it was out of order that I was expected to not weigh but then have to pay for it next week anyway, in the end they let me weigh and pay double next week but they all treated me like I was bloody scum of the earth or something all because I misread the club10 letter :(

Arghh having a REALLY **** day today, everything has gone wrong & now i'm gutted cos i've had a rubbish loss too :mad: Sorry for that mini rant, im feeling sorry for myself lol x

(((Hugs))) honey! Not a good day by the sound of it :(

Hey well done on the 1lb loss :clap: it's brilliant and a step in the righ direction, so good on you! :)

I would put it down to the wet jeans if I am honest, jeans are a no go for me with WI and if they were wet I would demand to take them off ;) :giggle:

Try not to worry about it, get back up dust yourself off and carry on... you never know, you might see a huge loss next week xxx

Yeh I usually wouldnt wear jeans, the problem is that they're the only pair of trousers that fit me as everything else is too big, which is good i spose but not so good for WI!

I'm so fed up, seems pretty pointless working my ass off for a 1lb loss when on weeks i've not stuck to plan i've lost like 3-4lb.... i'm confused.com!!

Thanks hun x

I also think im gunna pay her the £4.50 then change consultants as i really dont like either of her groups that i've been to! Either that or im gunna buy some decent scales & go it alone! x

I was talking to my SW buddy (I go with my boyfriend's mum) yesterday when we were walking to our weigh in. She said that they had a little experiment in the group once, to see how much the jeans weighed. On average, apparently it added about 2 pounds on to their total, so don't get disheartened!

Aww really sounds like you've had the day from hell.

If you feel that bad about the group (and they made you feel like that - unbelieveable!) then I'd say you should definitely change groups.

I know what you mean about working your ass off for a small loss as it happened to me last week. The only thing I can advise is rant all you like, get it out your system, sulk a bit and then forget about it. That was last week, this is a new day and a new week and it could (and probably will) be all different.

Looking at your ticker you've lost 37lb!!! WOW!!!! you can't give up now, you've done amazingly well and have such a small way to go to your target. You're almost there, keep focused and don't lose heart, you WILL get there

Awww sweetie!!! :-(

1 - Well done on the 1lb loss. I know you're disappointed atm, but it is 1lb closer to target so WELL DONE!!!

2 - Jeans are never a friend at WI, least of all wet jeans!!! I am at leas 1lb heavier in jeans, and I bet you can add another 1-2lb for them being wet.

3 - I had a week like this. 100% on plan and lots of working out - and I gained a lb! I was totally gutted but it's been my only gain since I joined (I didn't gain after holiday week so it all evened out for me ;) )

Just think this way - if this week could have been more (wet jeans), you might get a better loss next week - so chin up petal xxx

P.S Don't let anyone at group get you down. Head up and stay happy xoxox

Well done on your loss. X

Hello! Do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat.
And I am the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.

Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!

Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.

So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly,
so that you never seem to notice it.
That is until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.

Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
(As if that were such a terrible thing)
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around
because they'll think I'm not worth losing.

And, I love being around you – your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.

Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

thought this might inspire you :)

Hey hun, firstly :hug99: Second, congrats on a 1lb loss and 37lbs in total! I just want to point something out, you say "I was really good...had less than 10syns most days..." A lot of people say this, so you're not on your own. Being really good is following the plan 100% having too few syns can have just as bad impact on the scales as having too many. Have 15 a day unless your consultant says otherwise, or your losses stop for about 4 weeks and you don't know why. Then only drop them by about 2/3.

We all make the mistake that being good means eating less, when actually being good means filling up on free food having 4 HEx's (2 for EE) and eating all 10-15syns per day :)

Hope that came out right, as text has no tone! Excellent advice has been given as always, have a rant about it then drawn a line under it and move on for a fabulous week this week :)

Everyone above is right but can I add that you have 5lb left to get to target - 5lb!! Wow - that is amazing, this may p**s you off but it took me 6 months to loose my last half stone to get to target, your body kind of goes on strike and you have to stick rigidly to plan, follow it to the letter and just wait for that target to come.

A pound is wonderful, jeans add a pound, wet jeans god knows how much more.

As for the paying bit.... bit of a case of misunderstanding on your part maybe? You have to have been at or below your club 10 weight for 10 weeks before you can use it, this should have been explained to you really. That said, they should have not been so harsh with you - I know at my group you cannot get weighed unless the computer registers that you have paid. The only time people don't have the cash is if their countdown has run out and they didn't realise, someone usually lends them it that week though.

Don't be too dispondant, a pound at this stage of the game is fantastic. Keep with it.

PS - going it alone at this stage - is it a good idea? Do you intend to keep going when you get to target? IMO, this is when you need to keep going the most - keeping the weight off is what you want to do most of all :)

*hugs* Thats awful how they made you feel hun, and i wouldnt doubt for 1 min that the wet trousers did contribute, jeans proper soak up the water :( .. but as you know deep down.. 1lb is still very good.. but i know its dissapointing when you think youv done more..

when i joined the gym i was expecting miracles and sts for 4 weeks :-| and ever since i had to quit the gym, iv barley lost anything or gained.. its difficult and dissheartening.. but atleast ur still loosing, and maybe you just need to relax. stop pressuring yourself.. xxx

As others have said; the wet jeans must've weighed at least two pounds. I would go and buy yourself a nice flimsy, floaty pair of trousers or a skirt for next week, lol. Also, I would definitely think about changing groups. Doesn't sound very friendly!
Love, H. xxx

Thanks everyone, feel a bit better now :eek:

Ive decided just to relax for a bit & see how i go. I'm going to go next week & pay what I owe then i'll change groups to a hopefully more friendly one!

I think because I dont stay to class then the consultant doesnt really have time for me & I find that REALLY unfair as I still pay £4.50 like everyone else!

I cant afford any clothes at the moment (bad times!) so im stuck with jeans im afraid :(

Thanks guys x

Back