Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm not in ketosis?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Foo Fan, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Just checked my "wee" on a ketostix and I'm not in ketosis... Its defo not that my "wee" is diluted cos that usually shows a very light pinky colour. It defo negative.

I've been doing SS+ for a week but stuck to it to the letter (accutally had less that I should have somethimes cos I weighed the fish incorrectly) and SS for the 3 weeks before...

Will I get back into ketosis being on SS+?
    Shall I have the 4 shakes and milk instead of the meal?

Will not being in ketosis effect my weight loss?

I've had a headache for the past 3 days - now I know why...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Foo Fan, I've just sneaked back in here for a while. When did you use the wee stick? First thing in the morning is best. Did you have a shake before - I think that can also have an effect. The important thing is - how do you feel? If you feel ok then I wouldn't worry you could only have eaten enough to knock you out of ketosis for a wee while.

I did CD last year and didn't use the ketosis sticks once - I don't think they are needed. If you feel ok and are losing - why worry.

Good luck!

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think most people stay in ketosis on SS+ i think i did, the weight loss is still good on SS+ my food week was 3.5lb loss which i think is good, must admit though i was a little hungry, you could try swapping for the 4 packs and milk and see if it changes, thats what i would do, hope it gets sorted.

5. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I haven't really been in ketosis since I started this diet, and I am still losing weight, so wouldn't worry too much.... you should still lose weight okay.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.