I'm not in ketosis?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Foo Fan, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Just checked my "wee" on a ketostix and I'm not in ketosis... Its defo not that my "wee" is diluted cos that usually shows a very light pinky colour. It defo negative.

I've been doing SS+ for a week but stuck to it to the letter (accutally had less that I should have somethimes cos I weighed the fish incorrectly) and SS for the 3 weeks before...

Will I get back into ketosis being on SS+?
    Shall I have the 4 shakes and milk instead of the meal?

Will not being in ketosis effect my weight loss?

I've had a headache for the past 3 days - now I know why...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Foo Fan, I've just sneaked back in here for a while. When did you use the wee stick? First thing in the morning is best. Did you have a shake before - I think that can also have an effect. The important thing is - how do you feel? If you feel ok then I wouldn't worry you could only have eaten enough to knock you out of ketosis for a wee while.

I did CD last year and didn't use the ketosis sticks once - I don't think they are needed. If you feel ok and are losing - why worry.

Good luck!

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think most people stay in ketosis on SS+ i think i did, the weight loss is still good on SS+ my food week was 3.5lb loss which i think is good, must admit though i was a little hungry, you could try swapping for the 4 packs and milk and see if it changes, thats what i would do, hope it gets sorted.

5. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I haven't really been in ketosis since I started this diet, and I am still losing weight, so wouldn't worry too much.... you should still lose weight okay.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.