Im not losing any weight? WEEK 1

Jacey

Hi

Im on day 4 of a restart and I weighed myself this morning to find I havent lost a bean! Ive not cheated, and had my water intake etc and followed the diet to the letter - Im now starting to wonder why I ve not lost any weight.

Im prob just being impatient but last time I did it I'd lost about 4lbs by day 4 so its puzzling me as to why i ve not lost anything especially as week one tends to be the week for big losses!

If I've not lost much at the end of my week Im going to be gutted and lose my motivation.

Any thoughts as to why Im not doing very well??? x

Hi

Im on day 4 of a restart and I weighed myself this morning to find I havent lost a bean! Ive not cheated, and had my water intake etc and followed the diet to the letter - Im now starting to wonder why I ve not lost any weight.

Im prob just being impatient but last time I did it I'd lost about 4lbs by day 4 so its puzzling me as to why i ve not lost anything especially as week one tends to be the week for big losses!

If I've not lost much at the end of my week Im going to be gutted and lose my motivation.

Any thoughts as to why Im not doing very well??? x

ummmm...sounds bit unusual....constipated ? water retention ?...keep plodding - you can't fail to lose weight on 400 odd cals per day !!!

look forward to hearing about your fab loss next week !!

love

Debz xx

Well Im def not constipated and as for the time of the month its difficult to say as I never have reg periods - im guessing poss just water retention although as to why im not sure as its not something i generally suffer with

I will keep going but it is a bit disapointing to be honest- especially as im not cheatin - oh well knowing my body perhaps i'll wake up 3 stone lighter tomorrow lol !!

Thanks both for your thoughts x

Hi, I know how you feel and its demorilising (sp?) when you dont see a loss all the time. As long as you are sticking to it and drinking your water you will loose weight, dont weigh in every day, if it doesnt show this week, stick with it and it will def show next week. Hard I know as I am too a serial weigher-inner.
Keep strong! xx

Back