I'm not overweight anymore!!!!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
So, on the scales this morning I was 10.12 1/2!!!!
This well and truly puts my BMI below 25 so am officially in a 'normal' weight range!

I still have 1.5 stone ish to get to goal but being 10 stone something is fan flippin tastic!!!

Had I not started tfr I reckon I'd still be over 12 stone so I am soooo pleased!

Just had to share that with you all!'

Well done hun!! You should be so proud of yourself :D xxx

Thanks guys! Wish I'd found this diet earlier.... I went back to slimming world when DD was 9 days old and she turns 1 next week. If I had started this from the off I would have got to goal ages ago!
Still, I found it in the end and now the end of tfr is almost in sight!

WOW well done you xxx

Can I just add something else in?
Went into Next today in my (rather baggy) size 16 jeans and t-shirt and walked out with a new pair of jeans and t-shirt, both in a size 12!!!!! A 12!!!!!!! I literally skipped back to the car.
I have to go to another family BBQ at the in-laws tomorrow. I was dreading it as people always have to share their negative opinions of 'the unhealthy, stupid, unrealistic' way of losing weight that I have chosen but now I cant wait...I'm going to do my hair, nails and make-up, wear my new clothes and not care what anyone says. I'm going to feel the best I have felt since I found out I was pregnant in Jan 2009. Raaaaaah!!!

Well done Lisa, I love how happy you are and know that you are going to shine today at that BBQ. I hate how people are always so negative about VLCD's but you show them today girl! :D

I am the same height as you so am greatly encouraged that with another 2 stones off I can be a size 12, havent been that for many many years!!

Congrats big time :D

Susan x

Thanks Susan! 2 stone will fly by :)

Well, the BBQ was great. I had compliments galore and although I'm bad at taking them it was still good to hear. It's funny actually as I saw most people there at another BBQ which could have only been 3 weeks ago and due to some tome off I haven't lost that much since but it was today they really noticed!

Before I went out today I decided to clear out all the size 16's from my wardrobe as they just don't fit... I then went through my 'thin' clothes and pulled out some cardies and also a pair of size 12 trousers and dress which all fitted!!
I also decided to try on my fave Karen Millen dress which is a 10, just to see how far off I am. It did up, but wasn't quite wearable but it was good that I could even get into it!

For anyone struggling right now, believe me, it's soooo worth it. I've felt happier these last 2 days than I have in a long time and this feeling definitely beats the 10 mins of happiness that food would give you!

I just got my Rock and Republic jeans down and hung them up on the wardrobe..... I WILL be wearing them in 6 weeks!
I've also taken a picture of one of the back pockets as it has a massive R covered in diamontes (sp?) on it and have saved it as the screensaver on my iPhone. Now, no matter where I am I will have a constant reminder of why I am doing this!!!

I'm going to keep posting all my positive things on here...think it will help when I am struggling.

Well done I'm just getting to nearly where you are and it's great as people keep saying how good I look. I haven't lost as much as you -only about 2 stone overall but I'm so happy and so excited when I fit into something that's been in my wardrobe a long time waiting.

Enjoy it all -your own determination got you there !

Awww well done you just shows it can be done!

Back