• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm not overweight anymore!!!!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 9st11.8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 4st6.3lb(31.13%)
So, on the scales this morning I was 10.12 1/2!!!!
This well and truly puts my BMI below 25 so am officially in a 'normal' weight range!

I still have 1.5 stone ish to get to goal but being 10 stone something is fan flippin tastic!!!

Had I not started tfr I reckon I'd still be over 12 stone so I am soooo pleased!

Just had to share that with you all!'

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

frumpytosexy

Taking the Scenic Route..
S: 14st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st7lb(17.59%)
Well done hun!! You should be so proud of yourself :D xxx

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Thanks guys! Wish I'd found this diet earlier.... I went back to slimming world when DD was 9 days old and she turns 1 next week. If I had started this from the off I would have got to goal ages ago!
Still, I found it in the end and now the end of tfr is almost in sight!

S: 23st8lb C: 23st1lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.6 Loss: 0st7lb(2.12%)
WOW well done you xxx

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Can I just add something else in?
Went into Next today in my (rather baggy) size 16 jeans and t-shirt and walked out with a new pair of jeans and t-shirt, both in a size 12!!!!! A 12!!!!!!! I literally skipped back to the car.
I have to go to another family BBQ at the in-laws tomorrow. I was dreading it as people always have to share their negative opinions of 'the unhealthy, stupid, unrealistic' way of losing weight that I have chosen but now I cant wait...I'm going to do my hair, nails and make-up, wear my new clothes and not care what anyone says. I'm going to feel the best I have felt since I found out I was pregnant in Jan 2009. Raaaaaah!!!

S: 14st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st7lb(24.14%)
Well done Lisa, I love how happy you are and know that you are going to shine today at that BBQ. I hate how people are always so negative about VLCD's but you show them today girl! :D

I am the same height as you so am greatly encouraged that with another 2 stones off I can be a size 12, havent been that for many many years!!

Congrats big time :D

Susan x

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Thanks Susan! 2 stone will fly by :)

Well, the BBQ was great. I had compliments galore and although I'm bad at taking them it was still good to hear. It's funny actually as I saw most people there at another BBQ which could have only been 3 weeks ago and due to some tome off I haven't lost that much since but it was today they really noticed!

Before I went out today I decided to clear out all the size 16's from my wardrobe as they just don't fit... I then went through my 'thin' clothes and pulled out some cardies and also a pair of size 12 trousers and dress which all fitted!!
I also decided to try on my fave Karen Millen dress which is a 10, just to see how far off I am. It did up, but wasn't quite wearable but it was good that I could even get into it!

For anyone struggling right now, believe me, it's soooo worth it. I've felt happier these last 2 days than I have in a long time and this feeling definitely beats the 10 mins of happiness that food would give you!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I just got my Rock and Republic jeans down and hung them up on the wardrobe..... I WILL be wearing them in 6 weeks!
I've also taken a picture of one of the back pockets as it has a massive R covered in diamontes (sp?) on it and have saved it as the screensaver on my iPhone. Now, no matter where I am I will have a constant reminder of why I am doing this!!!

I'm going to keep posting all my positive things on here...think it will help when I am struggling.

S: 11st8.2lb C: 11st7.2lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 0st1lb(0.62%)
Well done I'm just getting to nearly where you are and it's great as people keep saying how good I look. I haven't lost as much as you -only about 2 stone overall but I'm so happy and so excited when I fit into something that's been in my wardrobe a long time waiting.

Enjoy it all -your own determination got you there !

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Awww well done you just shows it can be done!