Im not sure wot to do

Feeling so much better guys thank u I really needed to come of I became a different person :(..I've eaten nothing un healthy stuck to drinking water I'm still having sweeteners no sugar...I think I'm gona start again for 3 weeks I really needed to gettin body sorted and I feeling so much better for it..since I ate I realised I wasn't even Hungary trust me guys u r missing nothing so if u will have me back il be back from Monday :) usually if I gave up lipotrim I'd be straight back on the junk cuz I'd feel like a failure but this time my mind set has changed this is a long term thing and I haven't failed il get there..I know 11.6 seems like nothing but I don't carry it well size 14 doesn't fit my legs I need to be around 10.6 to get into a 12 comfortably wish me luck xxxxx

bessie84 said:
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEEEEEEEEEY YOUR COMING BACK - WOOP WOOP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whooooooooooooooooooo lol xxxxxxxxxxx how r u getting on?

woooooohoooooo soooooooo gald your coming back we can all share the successes and moans together! im on it for another 3/4 weeks or so :) ive gone from 14.3 to 12.10 in 17days i am soooo happy with that weight loss, i am struggling with a skin condition at the moment which is putting me in a bad mood so im staying out of the way of the OH and clued to this forum today :) i dont want to eat at all im just feeling sorry for myself coz im soooo itchy, ive caught hot tub foliculitis from my gym, needles to say i am taking it further, their poor hygiene is causing me all this upset!!!!!

im doing cr*p as usual. teary and moody and soooooooooo tired. 5lb off at 3rd weigh in. cant wait for the next 3 weeks to be over with then refeed! WELCOME BACK TO HELL. hehehe xx

Pinklady1911 said:
woooooohoooooo soooooooo gald your coming back we can all share the successes and moans together! im on it for another 3/4 weeks or so :) ive gone from 14.3 to 12.10 in 17days i am soooo happy with that weight loss, i am struggling with a skin condition at the moment which is putting me in a bad mood so im staying out of the way of the OH and clued to this forum today :) i dont want to eat at all im just feeling sorry for myself coz im soooo itchy, ive caught hot tub foliculitis from my gym, needles to say i am taking it further, their poor hygiene is causing me all this upset!!!!!

Whoooooooo glad to be back..first of all that's an amazing weight loss well done and u can do 3/4weeks u go girl :) :)...as for the gym that is bloody awful how dare they not take proper hygiene measures and good on u for taking it further..hope u feel better soon and oh is looking after u :)

Helen chin up in the same though im counting down those weeks too, looks like all 3 of us are on it for a similar period of time! Thanks Elle im aiming to get to 10stone ish in total by May but im just doing LT for 3-4weeks then re-feed and do ww and excerise, just hope i can lose a stone in that time! is it about a stone your aiming for? we really need to support each other

We can stick together Helen n pink lady we can do this....how I've missed u guys :) :)...I'm aiming for a stone in 3 weeks on lipotrim and then 1 stone 6lbs through healthy eating cuz I Wud love to be 9stone which Wud make me a comfy size 10..quite a few people have told me I can't do it and I wona show them that I bloody well can :) so were in this together girls through good and bad...

bessie84 said:
im doing cr*p as usual. teary and moody and soooooooooo tired. 5lb off at 3rd weigh in. cant wait for the next 3 weeks to be over with then refeed! WELCOME BACK TO HELL. hehehe xx

Aw Helen trust me ur missing nothing ur doing so well don't be teary I know how hard this in but ur so strong...and hell it is 4 me lol

Elle, some people with their negative comments-honestly! no need, You can and will get to 9stone, i know this because of your mind set! show them lot, you can do it! i want to get to around 11 something with LT then healthy eat because i will go stare crazy staying on LT for too long! however i may change my mind nearer the time but we'll see. im going on either SW or WW after LT im not going to let myself go back to my old habbits!

Helen, we loooovvvvvveeeee you tooooooooo huni bun :)

Back