Total Solution I'm obsessed.

karen44

Morning from -1 South Wales, brrr. I received the despatched email last night so hoping my products will be here today and am so looking forward to starting Exante again which even sounds insane to me.

I had a few months on EX last summer lost a few stone got to the lowest weight I have been for 15 years and went into serious panic mode sadly that weight was 19st 6 or 7lb, I then scoffed my way all the way upto 21 stone again and have slimmed for the last 6 months trying to break through 20 stone which has been totally demoralising no matter how many fake smiles I put on at slim world I need help and this is where I am seeking help through bars mainly I just have to break the starve binge process I put myself through weekly. I have been on a diet since I was 8 years old at my heaviest at 20 I was 27stone and have been every stone a dozen times in my life and I'm exhausted totally exhausted with extremely poor body image yes I should be in counselling but I am afraid lol

So I have a loose plan of following total for as long as I possibly can, but if I want a meal out I am going to have one and have to learn that life is priority not scales. So coffee in hand water in my bag for work and some coke zero I am ready to be hungry for a few days luckily my body kinda knows what to expect as messed around with every diet under the sun a dozen times too, I can't believe the forum has gone off the exante shop page the girls on there were amazing support for any newbies starting and wow did it prove their products worked, but so glad to find an active group on minis and all doing so well.
Starting weight is 20st 3lb. Next week I would love to be in the 19's !! x

Hi Karen

Good luck! I'm trying to build the courage to start I've had box in my cupboard for months! Every time I want to start I find an event to use as an excuse not too!

@karen44 hope all is going well

@Emma3334 I know what you mean. I put off ordering stuff because of things happening in my life. But I got to the point where it was now or never and decided I would make the diet fit.

How are you getting on? What day are you on? Are you just having products and if yes 3 or 4? X

Back