I'm off to weight watchers!

minirog

Silver Member
After another low loss this week I'm coming off CD.

It feels so unfair when I've been 100% and exercised every day (including walking 8 miles yesterday and 4 miles the day before and THEN going to the gym). Even just on a basic calories in and calories out scientific premise! I'm so pee'd off. I'm actually very very low about it and that's not good for me or my weight loss.

Thank you all so much for your support. I've loved hanging about on this forum and it's you guys who've made it possible for me to get this far.

Good luck on your journeys, Love you lots xx
:wave_cry::wave_cry:

am i right in thinking, from your sig, that you have lost 31lbs in 2 months?? And you are complaining about this?? x

I'm not complaining. Honestly. I just don't think the sacrifice of not eating (even healthily) is worth the 1 or 2 lbs loss. I could that on a normal calorie controlled diet.

I've dealt with a lot of food issues and no longer have the urge to binge so I think I'll be okay. We'll see I guess. I am also exercising a lot and I know I am a lot fitter. I think this type of lifestyle change is better suited to a different sort of diet.

K x

good luck in whatever plan you do minirog! stay in touch.

awww no! you can't go!

i would say you are exercising loads and i would drop down a bit. my losses have been slow this time round and i think it's my exercise but my stats have lowered.... i've gone down inches.

ww for me resulted in 1/2lb to 1lb loss a week after the initial boost that you get.

minirog said:
I think this type of lifestyle change is better suited to a different sort of diet.

Yes probably. Doing a lot of exercise can lead to weird scale readings and even slower weight loss if you are doing loads of cardio.

Of course, life style change is important with any diet. I used the lower plans to get rid of my bad habits and make new ones, and the higher plans when going up the plans to incorporate the gym stuff.

It was important for me to get to a healthy weight quickly as I was puttig so much strain on my body without the extra exercise :eek: Once I had sorted that, and the head, I could do the gym for the rest of my life if I wanted to. Well...that's how I looked at it :)

Anyway, best of luck with WW :)

good luck in whatever you choose and if you are exercising to that degree then SS probably isn't the best plan - have you considered going up the plans before you switch over to WW though? If you are going from being SS 100% straight to WW then I'm guessing there is a good chance you will gain initially if you don't go up the plans slowly to readjust your system and we all know how demoralising that can be. I don't have enough experience to be able to tell so just an idea.

Good luck Minirog with WW, I'm sure you will get to your goal whatever plan or diet you choose as you made that mental change which is so important. Let us know how you get on. x

good luck

Back