I'm off!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by fatpossum, 27 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Chaps,

Just to say that I have decided to defect to CD.

Given recent events, (closure of the only LL office for many miles and what I regard as a poor response by head office), I have decided to move over to CD.

I have made contact with a CDC who was helpful in the extreme and I start next week.

I am just about managing to eeek out my LL packs up until then but I am completely bar free and that to me is a disaster! - nothing to look forward to at the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone on the LL forum for the help and moral support.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Hi FP- welcome to CD. I made the change 7 weeks ago, and its been absoultely great. Everything is much the same- the only thing I had trouble with was having 3 not 4 packs a day- somehow it feels like less even though it isn't- anyway at first I split packs so I could have more 'meals', but I have stopped doing that now. I'm really sorry at all the hassle you've had- best of luck with CD!!
  4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Really sorry that you've had a poor response from LL & cant complete the full LL jurney. I'm sure CD will be fine once you've adjusted and the weight will continue to drop off....good luck!
  5. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't blame you Fat Possom, I think I would do the same if my LL class shut. Good luck, hope you keep looking in on us.
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Welcome to CD.... Good luck with the change...xxx
  7. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Good luck with the next stage of your journey.

Let us know how you get on.

Mrs L xx
  8. Geri

Geri Gold Member

All the best FP :p
    glad you got things sorted out in the end - sure you'll enjoy the bars on cd :D
  9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Thanks Chaps,

Fingers crossed!
  10. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Best of luck FP!

Keep in touch with us here on LL, to let us know how you go, wont you?
  11. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Good luck with cd
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.