I'm off!

fatpossum

Silver Member
:wave_cry:

Hi Chaps,

Just to say that I have decided to defect to CD.

Given recent events, (closure of the only LL office for many miles and what I regard as a poor response by head office), I have decided to move over to CD.

I have made contact with a CDC who was helpful in the extreme and I start next week.

I am just about managing to eeek out my LL packs up until then but I am completely bar free and that to me is a disaster! - nothing to look forward to at the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone on the LL forum for the help and moral support.

Bye

Hi FP- welcome to CD. I made the change 7 weeks ago, and its been absoultely great. Everything is much the same- the only thing I had trouble with was having 3 not 4 packs a day- somehow it feels like less even though it isn't- anyway at first I split packs so I could have more 'meals', but I have stopped doing that now. I'm really sorry at all the hassle you've had- best of luck with CD!!

Really sorry that you've had a poor response from LL & cant complete the full LL jurney. I'm sure CD will be fine once you've adjusted and the weight will continue to drop off....good luck!

:wave_cry:

Hi Chaps,

Just to say that I have decided to defect to CD.

Given recent events, (closure of the only LL office for many miles and what I regard as a poor response by head office), I have decided to move over to CD.

I have made contact with a CDC who was helpful in the extreme and I start next week.

I am just about managing to eeek out my LL packs up until then but I am completely bar free and that to me is a disaster! - nothing to look forward to at the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone on the LL forum for the help and moral support.

Bye

I don't blame you Fat Possom, I think I would do the same if my LL class shut. Good luck, hope you keep looking in on us.

All the best FP :p
glad you got things sorted out in the end - sure you'll enjoy the bars on cd :D

Best of luck FP!

Keep in touch with us here on LL, to let us know how you go, wont you?

Back