Im off.....

Rhian26

Well, im off to Haven with my kids, bag of Lipotrim and hand blender!!! Hope everyone has a fab bank holiday weekend and lets pray for good weather!!! xxxx

Have a great time, Rhian!

Lisa xx

have a great time hun - be strong!!

Have great time, me, well I will be working all bank holiday so enjoy your bloody self................Be good ;-p x

Bye bye sweetie have a fab time...which one you going to? we are in thorpe park in a few months xxx

Is it Bank Holiday this weekend with you over the water???? not fair..ah well ours is next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fab time. I am off all next wk half term yippee :happy096:

Hey guys! Im back after a fab (but tiring) weekend at Presthaven Sands!! Love kids clubs sooo much!! The Tiger Club rocks!! I was really good. Stuck to my shakes no probs and drank pints of water at the night! Wasn't hard at all really. Thought i was gonna struggle but hey, determination was there so made it easier.

Well, i only have 2 weeks left on LT before i re-feed for my hen weekend in Barcelona....
Feeling quite strange that its coming to an end and feel really worried about eating incase i just pile it all back on!! Im sure this wont happen cause i intend to eat very healthy but just makes you wonder! There are so many people on here to help me through tho so im sure all will be fine! So, has everyone had a nice weekend? xx

Well done Rhian for showing everyone how easy it can be going away and not such an issue, thats great xxx

Glad you had a fab time hunni xxx Well done for being determind ..no one has an excuse for going away and not sticking to it now...you have just set a bench mark hun lol xxx

Well done hun glad you all had a good time! Do they still sing "running through the jungle.." lol i loved that xx

Yeah!!! '[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]
We're looking for Tigers,
[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]We're looking for Cheetahs,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]We're looking for Rhino's,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]And big Alligators.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]Gorillas and Panthas,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]Or little Bear cubs 'cos,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, verdana, arial]We're having fun in the Tiger Club
T-t-t-tiger club'

Haha!! It rocks!!! xx
[/FONT]

Lmao i sing that to Millie..including actions obviously!! I want to go now! x

oh dear!!!

Oh dear what Gaz? x

Orr its soo good!! But i have to say, Pontins comes in quite close too....

I dont really remember pontins to be honest! Im sure Millie would love either x

Back