I'm on board!!!

Determined Bunny

A Very Determined Bunny!!
After looking and doing my own research for a week I have decided to take the plunge!! I am a little nervous as I fear the calorie intake maybe a little more than I'm used too. But I will give it 100% and hopefully see the results!! I am going it alone so I hope your all there for support or any Q & A's I may come across as I will try and give it back!!
Started the day with scrambled eggs on 1 slice of rye bread so thats 1hexa 1 hexb and free ?? So scrumy though! :D

Welcome.

It's amazing how many people (me included) are surprised at how much one can eat.

Good luck.

Hi and welcome! It's only wholemeal bread that counts as a HEB so i think you will need to syn the rye bread. I'll go and check the lists just to make sure.

Okay, I'm back - definitely no rye bread as a HEB. Don't worry too much about it - we all make mistakes and you'll soon get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Hi Determined Bunny (love the name)

I have just had my first week and first weigh in today. I have just come off the Rosemary Conley diet on around 1400 calories a day. I stopped because I was just so fed up of having to weigh absolutely everything and then I joined SW. I was concerned I may STS or gain because I am eating far more now than I did on RC. However weighed in today and lost 4lb! I don't know how it works but it does! I am sure you will be pleased with the results too.

This forum is brilliant. There are so many lovely posters on here that it gives you a boost. And if you are ever stuck there is always someone willing to help.

Good luck for your first week and your weight loss journey.

Great news on your 5lb loss, well done!

My first weigh in is on Thursday, and I'm surprised at how much I am able to eat with sw, but hopefully the scales will be nice to me!

Just wanted to say a HUGE welcome to sw and good luck with your journey!

This site is FANTASTIC and theres always somebody here who can help/give advice/support or just have a laugh with

xx

Good luck with your loses!!!!

Need to know

Ok what about organic 3 grain bread rye oats and barley in contrast as well as nutrition there not a lot of difference between the two per slice either on calories!! Also to add to confusion rye and wholemeal have both the same syn value!! Please can someone let me know what the difference is and why??

Last edited:
Back