im on ss .. can i add salt or garlic to any soups?

I add salt, pepper, garlic salt and I know some people add dried chilli flakes, but its not really "allowed", but has never affected my weight loss x

Oo good thanks! :) I jst added garlic, salt and chilli flakes to mushroom soup! ... So nice I would genuinly have it if I wasn't on this diet! Unlike all the other soups and shakes!

Wow! Thanks for this!! Seems I have been depriving myself! Off to do that now!! :) Leek and potato inspiration here I come!!!!!

Oo sounds good! I might try other things! I know salt can sometimes hold water so ill try nt to do that too much! How was the leek and potatoe saphire?

i think the line is that some of that stuff isn't technically allowed - but so long as it doesn't knock you out of ketosis, i reckon you're probably fine.

I know salt is related to water retention (i find the packs really salty anyway), and garlic isn't on the permitted veg list in stage one or two (maybe three?) because of the carbs...

Leek and potato was LOVELY!! Much improved with pepper and chilli flakes!! :D

Try adding one or two teaspoons-full of psyllium husk, as well. This thickens soups and shakes and makes them yummy, creamy and much more filling.

Try adding one or two teaspoons-full of psyllium husk, as well. This thickens soups and shakes and makes them yummy, creamy and much more filling.

And it sorts your bowels out! Excellent detoxifier!

Back