Im on TFR, thinking of going onto Mainenance?? Advice please!!

cics

Hi All!
Im on Day 12 of the total food replacement and Im thinking of going onto the maintenance... The 1st week on TFR was fine but Im really struggling this week :(
I need something to eat!!!!!!!!1 :(
Would I lose much weight on the maintenance??? - I have another 16pound to lose...... :(

Hi :)

You will definitely lose weight if you switch to 2 maintenance meals and 1 high protein/low carb meal a day.

The losses will be slower though xx

thanks a mill retail chick, i think im going to move to maintenance, is it possible to stay on that for a few weeks?? Im not really sure how the maintenance works!

thanks a mill retail chick, i think im going to move to maintenance, is it possible to stay on that for a few weeks?? Im not really sure how the maintenance works!

-----------------------------------------------
I think you will have to speak to your Pharmacist, she will give you advise whether you should go on REFEED or Maintainence Programme. I rang the free phone line ( so I thought:D) they said you can stay on maintainence as long as you want. Apparantley it cost £11 and you still lose weight provided you stick with it. Just my 2 cents:D

hi cics ! Thats what im doing but im having the tfr shake's just 2 and a evening meal hight protein and no carbs :) im on my first week so will let u know how i get on :) ive still got a lot of weight to lose but im much more likely to stick to it this way :) im sure ur get there :) x

Hi , i am on day two of having two shakes and a high protien meal with veg [more than two spoon fulls] - not sure what will happen but its cold and i wanted to feel warmer, i steamed some green leafly veg, kale, brocollie, green beans, not sure what is wrong with having more than two spoon full, i have a dessert bowl full... i was feeling really ill on the TFR and needed food.... need to keep in-control as re introducing food when you havent eaten for a while is really hard... wish me luck and it would be great if we can support each other.... x

Back