I'm on top of the world!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Well, close! Today I climbed to the highest point on the British isles :) agony now and dreading work tomorrow, but glad to have made it through 8 hours on a hill with one dukan slip...a lovely man offered me a twiz biscuit for reaching the top and I couldn't resist! Don't even like chocolate, and since it's a mini one hoping 950+ calories of walking will do some damage limitation!!

Away to soak and see if my quads and knees will forgive me. Even getting into the house was agony!!

X

Wow congratulations!! Don't worry about the one small treat I'm sure it will be okay and you definitely deserved it!! As for sore muscles - you do know the pain lessens if you keep moving them, don't you? I know, easier said than done! Hope you recover soon!

Away to tape my knees overnight :) couldn't refuse such a sweet old man, particularly after that hike! He said to me and my pal it was a reward! Haha! Snow and everything, minging weather and poor visibility. Coupled with uneven slipply ground and sheer drops made it scary! A relative was involved in the building of the observatory so it was really emotional to see it. :)

Impressive stuff doll- defo rather you than me!!!
Hope things aren't too sore in the morning :-(

Hope you did some stretching afterwards, if you did you'll be fine. Congratulations and you'll defo get away with that Twix.

If you are aching today make sure you keep active otherwise you'll really seize up. I did a Legs Bums na

and Tums class the other day thinking it would be quite easy, OMG, I go to the gym regularly and the next day I couldn't even walk up and down stairs or sit down without crying out in pain, it took three days to feel normal again. Got my second class today!

its a killer climb that one :D

Back