I'm overweight

RachelN76

As of today, my BMI (which I know isn't everything) is now 29.8. Which makes me overweight rather than obese!!!
I'm also now a size 14 on the bottoms - but still a 16 on top because of my huge boobies.

My weight loss has slowed down a bit recently, but I've been a bit lazy and not been to the gym as much as I should have, so that's probably why.

And although i'm in the SlimFast forum, I'm not actually having SlimFast at the moment. I cut down to one a day, and started having home made muesli for breakfast because i wanted to introduce food gradually rather than all at once. And rather than Slimfast, I'm having a Diet Whey shake from PhD Nutrition, because i wanted something with more protein and fewer carbs. Plus they do a chocolate orange flavour which is really yummy.

But this is the longest that I've ever, ever stuck to any kind of diet and exercise plan, so something must be working!

:party0011: Yay you

xx

wow well done you :D
i remember when i went from obese to overweight. such a great feeling.
i some times (would say 2/3 times a week) only have the one shake a day and i am doing the low carb slim fast. i think having a standard one shake a day for brekfast is a great maintence plan when we get to goal! ;)
keep up the good work

congratulations, bet that feels fantastic

well done rachel yay you

Thank you everyone! I definitely do feel a lot better. I'd lost a bit of motivation the last couple of weeks, but I've had a good rest this weekend and feel as though i'm now back on track.

I've discovered that it's so much easier when you're not really tired! If I get tired, I'm definitely more likely to want to eat junk in the evenings.

Back