I'm pleased with myself because.....

rharbord

I cleared the kids plates away without eating a chip or a fish finger. What are you pleased with yourself about today?

Similarly my kids had hot jacket potatoes with beans and melted cheese... cut it up for my youngest and was SO close to putting it in my mouth! So pleased I resisted :)

Definitely. We just need to keep up the willpower!

I went to Morrisons when I was hungry and still only bought SW friendly food.

I drank tea with no sweetener in around a friends house as i forgot to take some and i didn't want the wasted syns of sugar..

Went on a girls might put drove so I wasn't tempted to drink silly amounts of syns. Cane home having had diet coke and alcohol free kopperberg spending £5 and not having the kebab that everyone else did!!!

I went on holidays all inclusive and ate n drunk what I wanted but did lots of exercise and only gained 2lb!! Thought it would be at least 6lb... Happy with that!!! x

because every night when the husband and kids have an ice cream i dont and i feel better for it :D

It's soo good to see everyone's 'because'. I'm very pleased with myself as my family had kfc today (special treat) and I had jp, salad and beans. Very hard but so proud!

Very pleased with myself tonight as I've just been to asda (whilst hungry) and wasn't tempted by the in store McDonalds or the pizza/curry/hot chicken counter in store.

Im now home bout to tuck into jacket spud, salad and savoury rice xxx

I just grated a 500g block of cheese and didn't eat any!! :innocent0002:

It's soo good to see everyone's 'because'. I'm very pleased with myself as my family had kfc today (special treat) and I had jp, salad and beans. Very hard but so proud!

After you have made SW KFC a few times, it gets very easy to make quickly. Make sure you have the base ingredients in the house, and you can have your version ready to eat within 30 minutes.

I'm just pleased I lost 4lb this week after staying the same last week :)

Well done to all on their achievements.

Back