I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Moley30

Hi all who remember me,

I thought I'd let you know I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and so I'm now unable to do the Cambridge diet. I'd struggled since Christmas but had tried so hard to get back on track. My baby is due 5th December (allegedly) and I am still in shock about it all really.

We had been trying to concieve for 18 months and I was trying to get in at the doctors to see if we could have further tests done. My doctor was on holiday so I thought I'd wait and lo and behold I'm pregnant. I was about to start an 11 month middle management course and I've got to tell our Headteacher when I go back that I'm unable to attend!!!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the Easter weekend. Today is my 31st birthday so we are off out for a meal this evening to celebrate.

Love Helen x :)

th347908f4.gif

How exciting :)

congratulations hun xxxxxx:wavey: :wavey:

Oh wow Helen! Congratulations sweetheart! Good luck and keep well and enjoy your celebration:)

congrats hun, have fun tonight x x

Aww CONGRATULATIONS MOLEY.....I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you both, I know thats the best Birthday/Christmas gift you could ever have received...pop in every so often to let us know how your doing ...

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN x x

Lovely news :D

Fab news, congratulations

Congrats and very best wishes to you, OH and little bean in your belly :D

Hope you have a lovely evening and make sure you get plenty of support from OH during the pregnancy - this includes him bringing you a cuppa in bed every morning ;) :D

This is the one time that you won't mind gaining weight LOL

Thanks!

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I do think that losing 4 stone with the Cambridge diet had to have some impact on my pg. I will keep popping on here to see what you guys are up to.

I'm so far behind with your thread now Karen so I might try and catch up sometime.

Thanks Cazmaz for all your words be them kind or stern lol You are all amazing people who are doing so well with your weight losses.

I'm having to get my head round eating healthily which is taking some time as cooking and food shopping were just not happening during CD. I'm so scared of piling weight on particularly as my first symptoms before I knew I was pg were a bloated tummy and enormous boobs!

Take care

Helen x :D

P.S. Not sure how to explain that I am eating at work. I'm even considering having a shake each lunch then nibble snacks at breaktimes and after school when noones looking just until I tell em at 12 weeks. lol

Hi all who remember me,

I thought I'd let you know I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and so I'm now unable to do the Cambridge diet. I'd struggled since Christmas but had tried so hard to get back on track. My baby is due 5th December (allegedly) and I am still in shock about it all really.

We had been trying to concieve for 18 months and I was trying to get in at the doctors to see if we could have further tests done. My doctor was on holiday so I thought I'd wait and lo and behold I'm pregnant. I was about to start an 11 month middle management course and I've got to tell our Headteacher when I go back that I'm unable to attend!!!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the Easter weekend. Today is my 31st birthday so we are off out for a meal this evening to celebrate.

Love Helen x :)
Hi Helen,

Just saw your title...WOW that's fantastic, I know how much you wanted a baby. Am so pleased for you both.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
xxx

Back